Obituary: Beverly Jenkins
August 26, 2013
5/29/1932 – 8/25/2013
Born in Edgewater, Colo. to Bill & Anita Lumberg. Married Bob Jenkins May 5th, 1952, whom passed away October 9, 2009. Bev and Bob lived in Dillon in 1976 and resided there until now, loving the mountains everyday. They are survived by their children Janice Drake and Lyle Jenkins; grandchildren Abbie Cottle, Matt Jenkins, Sarah Jenkins, Terrel Lindsay and Chelsea Lindsay; great grandchildren Aloura Cottle & Annika Cottle.
Rest in peace Mom and Dad. We love you and hold you tight in our hearts.
Open house August 31st 1-5 p.m. 1294 Straight Creek Dr., Dillon Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- In Breckenridge, a possible parking garage and roundabout on the horizon
- Summit County churches rally behind pastor for new cancer treatment center
- Smell of weed in Denver leads feds to bust of Nebraska marijuana network
- Hickenlooper appointee files 64 disability access cases
- BREAKING: $40K in gear, prosthetic limbs stolen from Adaptive Action Sports in Copper