Obituary: Beverly Jenkins
August 26, 2013
5/29/1932 – 8/25/2013
Born in Edgewater, Colo. to Bill & Anita Lumberg. Married Bob Jenkins May 5th, 1952, whom passed away October 9, 2009. Bev and Bob lived in Dillon in 1976 and resided there until now, loving the mountains everyday. They are survived by their children Janice Drake and Lyle Jenkins; grandchildren Abbie Cottle, Matt Jenkins, Sarah Jenkins, Terrel Lindsay and Chelsea Lindsay; great grandchildren Aloura Cottle & Annika Cottle.
Rest in peace Mom and Dad. We love you and hold you tight in our hearts.
Open house August 31st 1-5 p.m. 1294 Straight Creek Dr., Dillon Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge
- Colorado gem hunters are back near Alma mine that was once a mother lode of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Rescued Silverthorne hiker recounts how he survived 80 hours lost in Colorado 14er backcountry
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says