Obituary: Beverly Jenkins
August 26, 2013
5/29/1932 – 8/25/2013
Born in Edgewater, Colo. to Bill & Anita Lumberg. Married Bob Jenkins May 5th, 1952, whom passed away October 9, 2009. Bev and Bob lived in Dillon in 1976 and resided there until now, loving the mountains everyday. They are survived by their children Janice Drake and Lyle Jenkins; grandchildren Abbie Cottle, Matt Jenkins, Sarah Jenkins, Terrel Lindsay and Chelsea Lindsay; great grandchildren Aloura Cottle & Annika Cottle.
Rest in peace Mom and Dad. We love you and hold you tight in our hearts.
Open house August 31st 1-5 p.m. 1294 Straight Creek Dr., Dillon Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Breckenridge police issued shelter in place warning due to barricarded individual
- Smell of weed in Denver leads feds to bust of Nebraska marijuana network
- After devastating injuries, Chris Hawks returns to the slopes as a coach
- Hickenlooper appointee files 64 disability access cases
- Mountain Town News: Snow and ice can kill just outside your door (column)