Obituary: Beverly Jenkins
Ryan Summerlin August 26, 2013
5/29/1932 – 8/25/2013
Born in Edgewater, Colo. to Bill & Anita Lumberg. Married Bob Jenkins May 5th, 1952, whom passed away October 9, 2009. Bev and Bob lived in Dillon in 1976 and resided there until now, loving the mountains everyday. They are survived by their children Janice Drake and Lyle Jenkins; grandchildren Abbie Cottle, Matt Jenkins, Sarah Jenkins, Terrel Lindsay and Chelsea Lindsay; great grandchildren Aloura Cottle & Annika Cottle.
Rest in peace Mom and Dad. We love you and hold you tight in our hearts.
Open house August 31st 1-5 p.m. 1294 Straight Creek Dr., Dillon Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- ‘Deplorables for Trump’ banner vandalized in Dillon
- Breckenridge hires Anne Murphy as new open space and trails manager
- Housing Divided, Part 1: Study confirms severity of Summit County housing crisis
- Summit County real estate round-up: Lack of property stock causes stall in August sales