Obituary: Beverly Jenkins
August 26, 2013
5/29/1932 – 8/25/2013
Born in Edgewater, Colo. to Bill & Anita Lumberg. Married Bob Jenkins May 5th, 1952, whom passed away October 9, 2009. Bev and Bob lived in Dillon in 1976 and resided there until now, loving the mountains everyday. They are survived by their children Janice Drake and Lyle Jenkins; grandchildren Abbie Cottle, Matt Jenkins, Sarah Jenkins, Terrel Lindsay and Chelsea Lindsay; great grandchildren Aloura Cottle & Annika Cottle.
Rest in peace Mom and Dad. We love you and hold you tight in our hearts.
Open house August 31st 1-5 p.m. 1294 Straight Creek Dr., Dillon Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- The people of Summit County have spoken: They want a Chick-fil-A
- Summit County visitor captures possible mountain lion screams on video in Keystone
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Vail Resorts unhappy as Breckenridge eyes $8.9 million parking garage for Tiger Dredge