Obituary: David Ross Smith
February 17, 2014
David Ross Smith
February 7, 1951 – February 15, 2014
David Ross Smith, 63, of Silverthorne, died February 15, 2014, from heart complications. Dave was born February 7, 1951 in Newton, Kansas.
He is survived by his wife, Kathi, son Ben (Leah), daughter Katie, mother, Elda, three brothers, two sisters and numerous nephews and nieces, and beloved extended family.
David was a master plumber for his entire career. His passions were his family, faith and fly-fishing.
A memorial service will be held Wednesday, February 19 at 1:00, at Dillon Community Church; 371 E. Labonte Street, Dillon, Colorado.
In Lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to SFC (Skiers/Snowboarders For Christ) PO Box 2082; Dillon, CO 80435; or SFC-USA.com
Trending In: Obituaries
- Summit Daily editorial: Brace yourself for the Amazon overflow
- Tenderfoot 2 Fire now 50 percent contained, officials “cautiously optimistic”
- ‘Hyperloop One’ rail concept could cut Denver-to-Summit trip down to 6 minutes
- Summit County police blotter: ‘Shady local woman’ swipes tourist’s pants and wallet in Breckenridge
- Tenderfoot 2 Fire caused by power line sparks, officials say