Obituary: David Ross Smith
February 17, 2014
David Ross Smith
February 7, 1951 – February 15, 2014
David Ross Smith, 63, of Silverthorne, died February 15, 2014, from heart complications. Dave was born February 7, 1951 in Newton, Kansas.
He is survived by his wife, Kathi, son Ben (Leah), daughter Katie, mother, Elda, three brothers, two sisters and numerous nephews and nieces, and beloved extended family.
David was a master plumber for his entire career. His passions were his family, faith and fly-fishing.
A memorial service will be held Wednesday, February 19 at 1:00, at Dillon Community Church; 371 E. Labonte Street, Dillon, Colorado.
In Lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to SFC (Skiers/Snowboarders For Christ) PO Box 2082; Dillon, CO 80435; or SFC-USA.com
Trending In: Obituaries
- Breckenridge police issued shelter in place warning due to barricarded individual
- Smell of weed in Denver leads feds to bust of Nebraska marijuana network
- After devastating injuries, Chris Hawks returns to the slopes as a coach
- Healthy economy, cheap gas prices mean more trips to Summit — and more traffic fatalities
- Hickenlooper appointee files 64 disability access cases