Obituary: David Ross Smith
February 17, 2014
David Ross Smith
February 7, 1951 – February 15, 2014
David Ross Smith, 63, of Silverthorne, died February 15, 2014, from heart complications. Dave was born February 7, 1951 in Newton, Kansas.
He is survived by his wife, Kathi, son Ben (Leah), daughter Katie, mother, Elda, three brothers, two sisters and numerous nephews and nieces, and beloved extended family.
David was a master plumber for his entire career. His passions were his family, faith and fly-fishing.
A memorial service will be held Wednesday, February 19 at 1:00, at Dillon Community Church; 371 E. Labonte Street, Dillon, Colorado.
In Lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to SFC (Skiers/Snowboarders For Christ) PO Box 2082; Dillon, CO 80435; or SFC-USA.com
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area to extend season with bonus weekend
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash