Obituary: David Ross Smith
Ryan Summerlin February 17, 2014
David Ross Smith
February 7, 1951 – February 15, 2014
David Ross Smith, 63, of Silverthorne, died February 15, 2014, from heart complications. Dave was born February 7, 1951 in Newton, Kansas.
He is survived by his wife, Kathi, son Ben (Leah), daughter Katie, mother, Elda, three brothers, two sisters and numerous nephews and nieces, and beloved extended family.
David was a master plumber for his entire career. His passions were his family, faith and fly-fishing.
A memorial service will be held Wednesday, February 19 at 1:00, at Dillon Community Church; 371 E. Labonte Street, Dillon, Colorado.
In Lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to SFC (Skiers/Snowboarders For Christ) PO Box 2082; Dillon, CO 80435; or SFC-USA.com
Trending In: Obituaries
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge hires Anne Murphy as new open space and trails manager
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Suicide rate in Summit County reaching record levels
- Mountain Town News: Booming summers too much of a good thing? (Column)