Obituary: David Ross Smith
February 17, 2014
David Ross Smith
February 7, 1951 – February 15, 2014
David Ross Smith, 63, of Silverthorne, died February 15, 2014, from heart complications. Dave was born February 7, 1951 in Newton, Kansas.
He is survived by his wife, Kathi, son Ben (Leah), daughter Katie, mother, Elda, three brothers, two sisters and numerous nephews and nieces, and beloved extended family.
David was a master plumber for his entire career. His passions were his family, faith and fly-fishing.
A memorial service will be held Wednesday, February 19 at 1:00, at Dillon Community Church; 371 E. Labonte Street, Dillon, Colorado.
In Lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to SFC (Skiers/Snowboarders For Christ) PO Box 2082; Dillon, CO 80435; or SFC-USA.com
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Amped up: Dillon begins work on $8.4M upgrade to town’s premiere performance venue
- Wolverine returning to Colorado? Federal bureaucracy stands in the way
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Mountain Wheels: Second-generation Subaru Crosstrek aims at outdoorspeople (column)
- Your guide to Summit County’s best OHV and Jeep trails