Obituary: Elisa Ann Voxland
July 1, 2014
Elisa Ann Voxland
2/24/58 – 6/13/14
Elisa Ann Voxland passed away on June 13, 2014. Elisa was born in Zembrota, Minnesota. She moved to Frisco in 1999, where she was a Realtor until 2012. As a Parade of Homes builder, Elisa will be remembered for her award-winning homes in the Frisco Duck, Creek at Frisco and Bills Ranch.
She attended high school in Puerto Rico and lived in San Diego, California, and Denver, Colorado, for 25 years. Moving to the mountains of Summit County was her dream. She loved to hike, Jeep, ski and bike.
Her final days were spent near Milwaukie, Minnestoa, with her loving family around her. She is survived by her parents Willis & Wanda Voxland of Burnsville, Minnesota, brothers; John (Gigi) Voxland of Haui, Hawaii, Wade (Penny) Voxland of Burnsville, Minnesota and Sister, Alison (Jeff) Kusch of Champlin, Minnesota.
Elisa was deeply loved by the community where she contributed so much. A Memorial Service will be held at Church of Christ in Summit County at 1002 S. 7 Ave, Frisco, on Sunday, July 6 at 2 p.m. to celebrate her life. A commemorative hike to Rainbow Lake and reception will follow.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government
- Vail Resorts declines Summit County request to split $300k in housing project costs
- Summit Daily editorial: What happened to Vail Resorts’ $30 million housing pledge?
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide