Obituary: Elisa Ann Voxland
July 1, 2014
Elisa Ann Voxland
2/24/58 – 6/13/14
Elisa Ann Voxland passed away on June 13, 2014. Elisa was born in Zembrota, Minnesota. She moved to Frisco in 1999, where she was a Realtor until 2012. As a Parade of Homes builder, Elisa will be remembered for her award-winning homes in the Frisco Duck, Creek at Frisco and Bills Ranch.
She attended high school in Puerto Rico and lived in San Diego, California, and Denver, Colorado, for 25 years. Moving to the mountains of Summit County was her dream. She loved to hike, Jeep, ski and bike.
Her final days were spent near Milwaukie, Minnestoa, with her loving family around her. She is survived by her parents Willis & Wanda Voxland of Burnsville, Minnesota, brothers; John (Gigi) Voxland of Haui, Hawaii, Wade (Penny) Voxland of Burnsville, Minnesota and Sister, Alison (Jeff) Kusch of Champlin, Minnesota.
Elisa was deeply loved by the community where she contributed so much. A Memorial Service will be held at Church of Christ in Summit County at 1002 S. 7 Ave, Frisco, on Sunday, July 6 at 2 p.m. to celebrate her life. A commemorative hike to Rainbow Lake and reception will follow.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Merchants in Breckenridge to pay for customer parking validations
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Housing Divided, Part 12: Renters vulnerable in disputes with landlords
- Chairlift speed dating event at Loveland Ski Area Saturday
- Summit County weather forecast calls for steady snow throughout weekend