Obituary: Frank Baber
October 1, 2013
Frank Baber, 84, of Texhoma, OK, former resident of Dillon, died September 28, 2013.
Survivors include his wife, Rose Baber of the home; children: Bill and Robbi Baber of Texhoma, Barbara and Allen Martensen of Pensacola, FL and Bob and Susan Baber of Parker, CO; eight grandchildren and four great grandchildren.
Funeral services will be Thursday, October 3rd at 2:00 p.m. at the Texhoma Methodist Church. Interment will follow in the Texhoma Cemetery. Services are under the care of the Bunch – Roberts Funeral Home of Guymon. Friends can sign the online guestbook and leave condolences at http://www.bunchroberts.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Breckenridge police issued shelter in place warning due to barricarded individual
- Smell of weed in Denver leads feds to bust of Nebraska marijuana network
- After devastating injuries, Chris Hawks returns to the slopes as a coach
- Healthy economy, cheap gas prices mean more trips to Summit — and more traffic fatalities
- Mountain Town News: Snow and ice can kill just outside your door (column)