Obituary: Gladys Vandenburg
May 1, 2014
Gladys Vandenburg, 86, passed away April 27, 2014, at the Middle Park Medical Center in Kremmling with her husband by her side. Gladys was born August 29, 1927, in Oregon City, Ore., to Andrew and LULU (Brown) Baker. Gladys and her husband resided in Florida and Virginia before moving to Summit County in 1982.
She is survived by her husband Richard of Silverthorne, son, Larry Cromley of Salt Lake, Utah, four grandchildren and two stepchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents, two brothers, a sister and a daughter.
A memorial service will be held at Abundant Life Church in Silverthorne on Sunday, May 4 at noon. Grand County Mortuary in charge of arrangements. http://www.grandcountymortuary.com
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- The people of Summit County have spoken: They want a Chick-fil-A
- Vail Resorts unhappy as Breckenridge eyes $8.9 million parking garage for Tiger Dredge
- Eagle bar will close earlier, beef up security in wake of Monday attack on bartender
- Summit County police blotter: Tequila-fueled Tinder date ends in robbery