Obituary: Gladys Vandenburg
May 1, 2014
Gladys Vandenburg, 86, passed away April 27, 2014, at the Middle Park Medical Center in Kremmling with her husband by her side. Gladys was born August 29, 1927, in Oregon City, Ore., to Andrew and LULU (Brown) Baker. Gladys and her husband resided in Florida and Virginia before moving to Summit County in 1982.
She is survived by her husband Richard of Silverthorne, son, Larry Cromley of Salt Lake, Utah, four grandchildren and two stepchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents, two brothers, a sister and a daughter.
A memorial service will be held at Abundant Life Church in Silverthorne on Sunday, May 4 at noon. Grand County Mortuary in charge of arrangements. http://www.grandcountymortuary.com
Trending In: Obituaries
- Healthy economy, cheap gas prices mean more trips to Summit — and more traffic fatalities
- Summit County bars and restaurants taking up the fight against sexual assault
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Snowboarder seriously injured at Buttermilk in Aspen
- Summit County assessor triumphs in bulk of initial property-tax appeals