Obituary: Gladys Vandenburg
May 1, 2014
Gladys Vandenburg, 86, passed away April 27, 2014, at the Middle Park Medical Center in Kremmling with her husband by her side. Gladys was born August 29, 1927, in Oregon City, Ore., to Andrew and LULU (Brown) Baker. Gladys and her husband resided in Florida and Virginia before moving to Summit County in 1982.
She is survived by her husband Richard of Silverthorne, son, Larry Cromley of Salt Lake, Utah, four grandchildren and two stepchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents, two brothers, a sister and a daughter.
A memorial service will be held at Abundant Life Church in Silverthorne on Sunday, May 4 at noon. Grand County Mortuary in charge of arrangements. http://www.grandcountymortuary.com
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Man flees Summit County police officers in 100-mph motorcycle chase
- Climber’s fall, death from Aspen 14er Capitol Peak caused by loose boulder, deputy says
- Summit County crew rescues dog in distress on Ute Pass Trail
- Colorado climber dies after weekend fall from Aspen ’14er’ Capitol Peak