Obituary: Gordon Bowyer
October 22, 2013
Gordon L. Bowyer
Sept. 6, 1933 – Oct 21, 2013
Gordon Bowyer, loving and dedicated husband and father, died peacefully at his home in Vero Beach, FL on Oct. 21 at the age of 80. Gordon and his wife Carolyn raised their family in Summit and also lived in New York City.
For over forty years Gordon enjoyed a career in the investment management industry. He was a President at Credit Suisse Asset Management in New York City, he advised clients and managed portfolios at James C Edwards Company and Cole, Yeager & Wood among other firms.
Gordon is survived by his wife Carolyn, his son Mathew of London, England, his daughter Elizabeth Laarouchi of New York City and four grandchildren.
A service will be held at Christ Church in Summit , NJ on October 29 at 11:30 am. In lieu of flowers donations should be made in Gordon's memory to The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF).
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area to extend season with bonus weekend
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades