Obituary: Gordon Bowyer
October 22, 2013
Gordon L. Bowyer
Sept. 6, 1933 – Oct 21, 2013
Gordon Bowyer, loving and dedicated husband and father, died peacefully at his home in Vero Beach, FL on Oct. 21 at the age of 80. Gordon and his wife Carolyn raised their family in Summit and also lived in New York City.
For over forty years Gordon enjoyed a career in the investment management industry. He was a President at Credit Suisse Asset Management in New York City, he advised clients and managed portfolios at James C Edwards Company and Cole, Yeager & Wood among other firms.
Gordon is survived by his wife Carolyn, his son Mathew of London, England, his daughter Elizabeth Laarouchi of New York City and four grandchildren.
A service will be held at Christ Church in Summit , NJ on October 29 at 11:30 am. In lieu of flowers donations should be made in Gordon's memory to The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF).
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Amped up: Dillon begins work on $8.4M upgrade to town’s premiere performance venue
- Wolverine returning to Colorado? Federal bureaucracy stands in the way
- Breckenridge-area housing project Trails at Berlin Placer takes 2 steps forward, 1 back
- Summit County crew rescues dog in distress on Ute Pass Trail