Obituary: Gordon Bowyer
Ryan Summerlin October 22, 2013
Gordon L. Bowyer
Sept. 6, 1933 – Oct 21, 2013
Gordon Bowyer, loving and dedicated husband and father, died peacefully at his home in Vero Beach, FL on Oct. 21 at the age of 80. Gordon and his wife Carolyn raised their family in Summit and also lived in New York City.
For over forty years Gordon enjoyed a career in the investment management industry. He was a President at Credit Suisse Asset Management in New York City, he advised clients and managed portfolios at James C Edwards Company and Cole, Yeager & Wood among other firms.
Gordon is survived by his wife Carolyn, his son Mathew of London, England, his daughter Elizabeth Laarouchi of New York City and four grandchildren.
A service will be held at Christ Church in Summit , NJ on October 29 at 11:30 am. In lieu of flowers donations should be made in Gordon’s memory to The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF).
Trending In: Obituaries
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge hires Anne Murphy as new open space and trails manager
- Quandary: Learn about the I-70 Traction Law before the snow hits
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Mountain Town News: Booming summers too much of a good thing? (Column)