Obituary: Gregory Rolfe
April 22, 2014
Gregory A. Rolfe
July 11, 1952 – April 16, 2014
Gregory A. Rolfe was born July 11, 1952, in Melrose Park, Ill., to Kathryn and Russell Rolfe. Greg graduated from Grand Junction High School in 1970.
He is survived by his son Matthew (Jennifer) Rolfe of Grand Junction. Greg resided in Frisco, Colo., until his passing of natural causes Wednesday, April 16, 2014.
He was an active community member of Frisco as a volunteer. He was active in outdoor recreation camping, motorcycle clubs, ATV clubs and snowmobiling. He enjoyed going to music festivals and attending hot-air balloon events. He began work at Safeway in Grand Junction and transferred to Safeway in Frisco. He retired from Safeway in 2010.
He is preceded in death by his parents, Kathryn and Russell, and his son Douglas. Graveside service will be at Orchard Mesa Cemetery, Saturday, April 26, 2014, at 2 p.m. in Grand Junction, Colo.
A memorial service will be announced this summer for Summit County for all his many cherished friends and club members.
Trending In: Obituaries
- BREAKING: Tenderfoot Fire near Dillon spreads to 21 acres; no evacuations underway yet
- Tenderfoot2 Fire: Air attack continues as firefighters race against expected winds
- Summit Daily editorial: Brace yourself for the Amazon overflow
- Tenderfoot 2 Fire now 50 percent contained, officials “cautiously optimistic”
- UPDATE: Public briefing on Tenderfoot 2 fire near Dillon to be held this evening