Obituary: Hunter James Jungman
January 13, 2017
Hunter James Jungman
Dec. 9, 2016 — Jan. 8, 2017
Hunter James Jungman passed away peacefully in the arms of his parents Jan. 8, 2017. He was born Dec. 9, 2016. In his short 30 days, Hunter fought valiantly to recover from a heart condition that required surgeries and care at Children's Hospital Colorado.
Hunter is the son of Michael & Sheri Jungman of Denver, Colorado. He is loved and survived by maternal great grandmothers Gertrude Kalina and Verna Schumann, maternal grandmother Jacki Kalina, paternal grandfather Greg Jungman, and many aunts, uncles and cousins. He was preceded in death by paternal grandmother Kathleen Jungman and maternal grandfather James Kalina.
Hunter will be laid to rest in El Cajon, California on Monday, Jan. 16, with services for family and friends.
In lieu of flowers, please consider honoring Hunter through financial or blood/platelet donation to Children's Hospital Colorado or other local institutions that serve children.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Goar: Vail Resorts leading the charge to address housing crisis (column)
- Blue River group recasts hopes of golden fishing designation
- Silverthorne celebrates opening of $9M performing arts center
- High Country Crime: ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Steep push, stunning views on the Lenawee Trail outside Keystone