Obituary: Jack Allison Miller Sr. Nov. 10, 1919, to May 5, 2013
June 19, 2013
Born in Okmulgee, Okla., to Angela and Rueben Miller. Raised in Arkansas. Moved to Idaho Springs in 1935. Jack enlisted in the Navy and was a pharmacist mate. In 1948 he married regina kriley, also of Idaho Springs. Moved to Center in 1950. Owned multiple drug stores in Colorado and New Mexico, lastly Little Brown Drug in Dillon. Also began Cures’n Curiosities and retired to Canon City 1983. They were active members of 1st Christian Church~Disciples of Christ. Jack served on his home association board, was an avid bowler and enjoyed walking. His first love was family. Jack is urvived by his wife of 65 years, Regina; son, Jack Jr. (Jeannie); daughter, Cynthia Ann Mccoy (Don); four grand children, Angela, Chandi, Kimberly, Kirk and five great grand children, Canon, Cade, Carson, Chaya and Alyiah. He liked fishing, reading and playing cards. He was generous and kind-hearted and never met a stranger! He will be remembered also for his sharp wit & keen sense of humor! Memorial service Saturday, June 22, 1:30 p.m., 1st Christian Church~Disciples of Christ, Canon City. In lieu of flowers, donate to Loaves And Fishes or Sangre De Christo Hospice.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Merchants in Breckenridge to pay for customer parking validations
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Housing Divided, Part 12: Renters vulnerable in disputes with landlords
- Chairlift speed dating event at Loveland Ski Area Saturday
- Summit County weather forecast calls for steady snow throughout weekend