Obituary: Jeffrey R. Karas
July 18, 2013
Jeffrey R. Karas
My dear sweet brother-in-law Jeffrey R. Karas, 53, of Parker and Breckenridge died in the loving arms of his family on June 24, 2013, following a valiant battle with leukemia. He is survived by his wife, Heather, children, Michael and Marina; mother, Sylvia Karas; siblings, Stacey (Bob) Gervasi and Mark (Gwen) Karas; niece and nephew Zoe and Nikolas Karas; and many other loving family members. His father, George, preceded him in death. Jeff moved to Breckenridge with his family in the early seventies from Youngstown, Ohio. He graduated from Summit High School in 1978 & then from Colorado College. He was an incredibly generous man & was a good friend and inspiration to anyone he met. I knew him most of my life and am honored to have had him as family.
Rest in Peace Handsome Jeffrey — All My Love,
Holly Cumming Robb
Martha Irene Kroepler
June 27, 1915 – May 29, 2013
Martha Irene Kroepler, 97, passed away May 29, 2013, in Evergreen, Colo. She is survived by son Keith (Debra J.) Kroepler, of Fairplay; niece Kathy Plemmons; grandchildren Kimberley Kroepler-Gill and Randy Gill.
Martha is preceded in death by her husband, Charles Kroepler and Granddaughter Cyndi Kroepler.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- Colorado 14er for sale: Buy Culebra Peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range for $105 million
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Summit County visitor captures possible mountain lion screams on video in Keystone
- Photos: Peak 2 Fire burn area update