Obituary: Jim T. Orr
August 27, 2016
Jim T. Orr
Jim T. Orr of West Branch, Michigan passed away on Aug. 23, 2016. He was a Frisco homeowner and an avid Copper Mountain skier since 1985.
Survivors include, wife Grace; children, Lynne, Kim (Sonia), Bob (Kim) Orr, Julie (Jerrold) Jenkins and several grandchildren. His former wife Monnie preceded him in death in 1998.
The family wishes to extend gratitude to all who touched Jim's life. Online condolences can be shared at http://www.steuernolmclaren.com
Trending In: Obituaries
- Colorado gem hunters are back near Alma mine that was once a mother lode of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral
- Rescued Silverthorne hiker recounts how he survived 80 hours lost in Colorado 14er backcountry
- Mountain town news: As Vail Resorts grows, the numbers remain very flat
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says
- Vail Resorts executive leaves for new role at Steamboat Ski Area