Obituary: Lisa Johnson
August 8, 2014
Lisa Johnson, 49, of Huron, South Dakota, died Tuesday, June 3, 2014, at her home.
Lisa Marie Reimer was born to William C. and Mary Frances (Olinger) Reimer on Nov. 3, 1964, in Chamberlain, South Dakota. She graduated from Chamberlain High School in 1983 and graduated from South Dakota State University in 1987.
Following graduation she moved to Denver to work until 1989, when she moved to Silverthorne. Lisa worked at Summit County Bank, then worked as the office manager of Colorado First Construction until 1995. She returned to Chamberlain and worked at Register Lakota Printing until 1997, when she moved to Huron.
She is survived by her husband, Gary, of Huron; two children, Courtney and Jeremiah.
For the complete article see the June 5, 2014, issue of the Huron Plainsman.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- High Country Crime: Notorious Aspen con man gets six years
- 660 tons of herring: The Anderson family fishing story, from Summit County to Chignik, Alaska
- A hidden horror: Heroin deaths rise across state
- Owner of Silverthorne’s Everist Materials hopes recent merger will give staff opportunity to grow