Obituary: Lisa Johnson
Ryan Summerlin August 8, 2014
Lisa Johnson, 49, of Huron, South Dakota, died Tuesday, June 3, 2014, at her home.
Lisa Marie Reimer was born to William C. and Mary Frances (Olinger) Reimer on Nov. 3, 1964, in Chamberlain, South Dakota. She graduated from Chamberlain High School in 1983 and graduated from South Dakota State University in 1987.
Following graduation she moved to Denver to work until 1989, when she moved to Silverthorne. Lisa worked at Summit County Bank, then worked as the office manager of Colorado First Construction until 1995. She returned to Chamberlain and worked at Register Lakota Printing until 1997, when she moved to Huron.
She is survived by her husband, Gary, of Huron; two children, Courtney and Jeremiah.
For the complete article see the June 5, 2014, issue of the Huron Plainsman.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suicide rate in Summit County reaching record levels
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Summit School District works toward medical marijuana policy for students
- Election 2016: Health care professionals raise concerns about Amendment 69; supporters say it will cure state’s health care ills