Obituary: Marian Elaine Schild
March 8, 2016
MARIAN ELAINE SCHILD
Sept. 30, 1924 — Feb. 25, 2016
Marian Elaine Schild — born Sept. 30, 1924, died Feb. 25, 2016 — was born in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. Marian was one of 10 children; her parents were dentist Dr. Moses and Amelia VanNatta.
Marian met her husband, Estil "Pete" Schild, in 1946, married Pete in 1948 and moved to Minnesota. They had three children, Linda, Randall and Diana.
In the 1960s, Marian and Pete moved to Dillon, living there 30 years and enjoying their passion for the outdoors. The couple then retired to Littleton, Colorado. After Pete passed away on Dec. 8, 2006, Marian stayed in Littleton and lived with her son, Randall.
Go to http://www.advantagefunerals.com for more information.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- The fate of skiing: Winter Park Resort bucks trends as industry concerns grow over lack of skiing millennials
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- EPA works to clean up the toxic Jumbo Mine near Keystone Resort
- 4 shot near Colorado State University in Fort Collins