Obituary of Jeffrey Thomas Edwards
Ryan Summerlin January 30, 2014
Jeffrey Thomas Edwards
July 28, 1955 – Dec. 17, 2013
Jeff Edwards forever marked his mountain soul on Dec. 17. Surrounded by the loves of his life: wife Valerie Dunning; son Aaron and his girlfriend Priscilla; dogs Frisco, Poncho.
Preceded in death by his dad, Jim Edwards; survived by his mom, JoAnn Edwards, sisters Jill and Vince Franz, Judi and John Werling, Joni Denti and Marshal Hood, all his cherished nieces and nephews and their precious children.
Jeff worked in construction for years, then went on to live a dream … Hand in hand Jeff and Valerie headed west to open “The BOND” in Breckenridge. A cafe combining his love of good food, an unstoppable gift of gab, art, oddities and adventure.
A proud Navy man, his wish to also mark his water soul, Jeff will join his father in Venice, Fla.
Thank you sharing our dream …
Funeral home: www.olingerandrews.com
Trending In: Obituaries
- ‘Deplorables for Trump’ banner vandalized in Dillon
- Housing Divided, Part 1: Study confirms severity of Summit County housing crisis
- Summit County real estate round-up: Lack of property stock causes stall in August sales
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- Bystanders testify to Bostic’s death in Frisco murder case