Obituary: Paige Nance
March 29, 2016
May 23, 1959 — March 27, 2016
Paige "Bobo" Nance, a long-time Summit County resident, passed away Sunday, March 27, 2016, in her home. She was born in Denver, Colorado on May 23, 1959, daughter to Reyburn and Bonnie Kruckman of Aspen, Colorado.
Paige was the beloved spouse of Bob Nance and the loving mother to Brandon Brauch and Adam Nance and grandmother to Bailey and Kimber Brauch.
Paige had an infectious passion for her friends and family and her love for cooking. A Celebration of Life is being held at Grand Hall at Copper Mountain on Friday, April 1, 2016 from 4-6 p.m. In lieu of flowers, please donate to Bristlecone Foundation at P.O. Box 1327 Frisco, CO 80443.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- The fate of skiing: Winter Park Resort bucks trends as industry concerns grow over lack of skiing millennials
- ‘Opt-out’ votes look like slam dunks in Silverthorne, Dillon
- Park County residents rescue dog from 25-foot mine shaft in Fairplay (video)
- New 6-person chairlift installed at Keystone Resort (photo slideshow)