Obituary: Philip Seeling
March 10, 2014
Philip Seeling passed from this world into eternity with Jesus on the morning of March 6, 2014. Born in Syracuse, May 18, 1915, Phil grew up in Des Moines, Iowa. He then attended and graduated from Iowa State with a BS in Chemical Engineering, Fuller Seminary with a Masters of Divinity. He raised his family in Syracuse from 1953 to 1980. He was always an avid skier, which led him to move to Breckenridge in 1981. He and his wife, Dolly, then relocated to Salida, Colo., in 2006.
Service will be held at Fort Logan Cemetery Wednesday, March 12 at 2:30 p.m., staging area “B.” He is survived by his children, Alan of Buena Vista, Tim of Breckenridge and Karen Borthick of Denver.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Chairlift speed dating event at Loveland Ski Area Saturday
- Myla Rose Saloon opens in Lodge on the Blue (formerly Skier’s Edge) south of Breckenridge
- Summit County weather forecast calls for steady snow throughout weekend
- Former Summit High coach Dylan Hollingsworth charged with assault