Obituary: Philip Seeling
Ryan Summerlin March 10, 2014
Philip Seeling passed from this world into eternity with Jesus on the morning of March 6, 2014. Born in Syracuse, May 18, 1915, Phil grew up in Des Moines, Iowa. He then attended and graduated from Iowa State with a BS in Chemical Engineering, Fuller Seminary with a Masters of Divinity. He raised his family in Syracuse from 1953 to 1980. He was always an avid skier, which led him to move to Breckenridge in 1981. He and his wife, Dolly, then relocated to Salida, Colo., in 2006.
Service will be held at Fort Logan Cemetery Wednesday, March 12 at 2:30 p.m., staging area “B.” He is survived by his children, Alan of Buena Vista, Tim of Breckenridge and Karen Borthick of Denver.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suicide rate in Summit County reaching record levels
- Summit School District works toward medical marijuana policy for students
- Kelly Samuels: 1969 – 2016
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Election 2016: Health care professionals raise concerns about Amendment 69; supporters say it will cure state’s health care ills