Obituary: Philip Seeling
March 10, 2014
Philip Seeling passed from this world into eternity with Jesus on the morning of March 6, 2014. Born in Syracuse, May 18, 1915, Phil grew up in Des Moines, Iowa. He then attended and graduated from Iowa State with a BS in Chemical Engineering, Fuller Seminary with a Masters of Divinity. He raised his family in Syracuse from 1953 to 1980. He was always an avid skier, which led him to move to Breckenridge in 1981. He and his wife, Dolly, then relocated to Salida, Colo., in 2006.
Service will be held at Fort Logan Cemetery Wednesday, March 12 at 2:30 p.m., staging area “B.” He is survived by his children, Alan of Buena Vista, Tim of Breckenridge and Karen Borthick of Denver.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Breckenridge police issued shelter in place warning due to barricarded individual
- Smell of weed in Denver leads feds to bust of Nebraska marijuana network
- After devastating injuries, Chris Hawks returns to the slopes as a coach
- Hickenlooper appointee files 64 disability access cases
- Mountain Town News: Snow and ice can kill just outside your door (column)