Obituary: Richard Warren
March 7, 2014
July 13, 1944 – Jan. 30, 2014
Rick died Jan. 30, 2014, after a diagnosis of a very rare bone cancer in late December.
Rick was an avid hiker, world traveler and volunteer.
His gentle, caring, generous nature and sweet smile are missed by his loving wife, Helen Barker, sons Bret and Craig Warren, sister Sharon Jeffers, and everyone who knew him.
Donations in Rick's memory may be made to the Friends of the Eagles Nest Wilderness at http://fenw.org/wordpress/donate.
Or, send your donation to FENW, P.O. Box 4504, Frisco, CO 80443.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- SWAT team called to armed standoff in Silverthorne
- BREAKING: Silverthorne police request residents take shelter
- Summit High School honors seven ’17 senior scholars
- Silverthorne developer seeks community feedback on project that could transform town
- Peak School in Frisco awards diplomas to first graduating class