Obituary: Richard Warren
March 7, 2014
July 13, 1944 – Jan. 30, 2014
Rick died Jan. 30, 2014, after a diagnosis of a very rare bone cancer in late December.
Rick was an avid hiker, world traveler and volunteer.
His gentle, caring, generous nature and sweet smile are missed by his loving wife, Helen Barker, sons Bret and Craig Warren, sister Sharon Jeffers, and everyone who knew him.
Donations in Rick's memory may be made to the Friends of the Eagles Nest Wilderness at http://fenw.org/wordpress/donate.
Or, send your donation to FENW, P.O. Box 4504, Frisco, CO 80443.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Healthy economy, cheap gas prices mean more trips to Summit — and more traffic fatalities
- Summit County bars and restaurants taking up the fight against sexual assault
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Snowboarder seriously injured at Buttermilk in Aspen
- Summit County assessor triumphs in bulk of initial property-tax appeals