Obituary: Richard Warren
March 7, 2014
July 13, 1944 – Jan. 30, 2014
Rick died Jan. 30, 2014, after a diagnosis of a very rare bone cancer in late December.
Rick was an avid hiker, world traveler and volunteer.
His gentle, caring, generous nature and sweet smile are missed by his loving wife, Helen Barker, sons Bret and Craig Warren, sister Sharon Jeffers, and everyone who knew him.
Donations in Rick's memory may be made to the Friends of the Eagles Nest Wilderness at http://fenw.org/wordpress/donate.
Or, send your donation to FENW, P.O. Box 4504, Frisco, CO 80443.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Frisco workforce-housing project delayed amid rising construction costs
- US beer critic names Frisco’s Outer Range a top new brewery