Obituary: Roger L. Koehler
July 17, 2013
Roger L. Koehler, 74, went to be with the Lord on July 7, 2013. He was born in Peoria, Ill., on May 22, 1939. Roger and his wife of 50 years, Carol (Schell), lived in Breckenridge, Colo., for 20 years ('83-'03). They are current residence of Smithville, Texas.
The family will have a memorial service on July 21, 2013, 4:00 p.m. at the Colorado River Cowboy Church in Smithville, Texas. A memorial service in Peoria, Ill., is pending. Visit http://www.allfaithsofthepines.com
to send the family your online condolences and sign the register book.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations can be made to:
— Colorado River Cowboy Church; PO box 458, Smithville, TX 78957 -Asera Care Hospice; 1015 Main St, Bastrop, TX 78602
— RVICS; 1800 SE the St., Smithville, TX 78957
— Bethany Baptist Church; 7422 N Heinz Lane, Edwards, IL 61528
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Amped up: Dillon begins work on $8.4M upgrade to town’s premiere performance venue
- Wolverine returning to Colorado? Federal bureaucracy stands in the way
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Mountain Wheels: Second-generation Subaru Crosstrek aims at outdoorspeople (column)
- Breckenridge unveils new Alpine Camp at Epic Discovery fun park