Obituary: Roger L. Koehler
July 17, 2013
Roger L. Koehler, 74, went to be with the Lord on July 7, 2013. He was born in Peoria, Ill., on May 22, 1939. Roger and his wife of 50 years, Carol (Schell), lived in Breckenridge, Colo., for 20 years ('83-'03). They are current residence of Smithville, Texas.
The family will have a memorial service on July 21, 2013, 4:00 p.m. at the Colorado River Cowboy Church in Smithville, Texas. A memorial service in Peoria, Ill., is pending. Visit http://www.allfaithsofthepines.com
to send the family your online condolences and sign the register book.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations can be made to:
— Colorado River Cowboy Church; PO box 458, Smithville, TX 78957 -Asera Care Hospice; 1015 Main St, Bastrop, TX 78602
— RVICS; 1800 SE the St., Smithville, TX 78957
— Bethany Baptist Church; 7422 N Heinz Lane, Edwards, IL 61528
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- The people of Summit County have spoken: They want a Chick-fil-A
- Summit County visitor captures possible mountain lion screams on video in Keystone
- Vail Resorts unhappy as Breckenridge eyes $8.9 million parking garage for Tiger Dredge
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time