Obituary: Roger L. Koehler
July 17, 2013
Roger L. Koehler, 74, went to be with the Lord on July 7, 2013. He was born in Peoria, Ill., on May 22, 1939. Roger and his wife of 50 years, Carol (Schell), lived in Breckenridge, Colo., for 20 years ('83-'03). They are current residence of Smithville, Texas.
The family will have a memorial service on July 21, 2013, 4:00 p.m. at the Colorado River Cowboy Church in Smithville, Texas. A memorial service in Peoria, Ill., is pending. Visit http://www.allfaithsofthepines.com
to send the family your online condolences and sign the register book.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations can be made to:
— Colorado River Cowboy Church; PO box 458, Smithville, TX 78957 -Asera Care Hospice; 1015 Main St, Bastrop, TX 78602
— RVICS; 1800 SE the St., Smithville, TX 78957
— Bethany Baptist Church; 7422 N Heinz Lane, Edwards, IL 61528
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search
- Breckenridge eatery to serve suspension over employee cocaine bust case
- Friends of the Lower Blue River welcomes new director