Obituary: Roger L. Koehler
Ryan Summerlin July 17, 2013
Roger L. Koehler, 74, went to be with the Lord on July 7, 2013. He was born in Peoria, Ill., on May 22, 1939. Roger and his wife of 50 years, Carol (Schell), lived in Breckenridge, Colo., for 20 years (‘83-‘03). They are current residence of Smithville, Texas.
The family will have a memorial service on July 21, 2013, 4:00 p.m. at the Colorado River Cowboy Church in Smithville, Texas. A memorial service in Peoria, Ill., is pending. Visit www.allfaithsofthepines.com
to send the family your online condolences and sign the register book.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations can be made to:
— Colorado River Cowboy Church; PO box 458, Smithville, TX 78957 -Asera Care Hospice; 1015 Main St, Bastrop, TX 78602
— RVICS; 1800 SE the St., Smithville, TX 78957
— Bethany Baptist Church; 7422 N Heinz Lane, Edwards, IL 61528
Trending In: Obituaries
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge hires Anne Murphy as new open space and trails manager
- Quandary: Learn about the I-70 Traction Law before the snow hits
- Mountain Town News: Booming summers too much of a good thing? (Column)
- Summit County summer months see bumps in lodging and tourism numbers