Obituary: Stanley E. Hodge
June 23, 2016
Stanley E. Hodge
May 15, 1950 — April 22, 2016
Stanley was born on May 15, 1950 and passed on Friday, April 22, 2016 at the age of 65; the cause of death determined to be of natural causes (heart attack, which caused a brain aneurysm).
During his lifetime, Stan lent his service to the Air Force Reserves. While he originated from Wewoka, Oklahoma, Stan settled here in Breckenridge over 30 years ago and had been working at a local property management company — Ski Country Resorts — as an administrative executive professional for the last 15 years. Stan was actively involved in the local men's tennis league at the Breckenridge Recreation Center, one of his many passions. It is with deep sorrow that we close the passing of such a dear friend and good person to so many of us, and family to others. He was a loving man, with perfect intention and steadfast loyalty whom will forever be carried in our hearts.
Please join us to celebrate this wonderful man's life. The Memorial Service will be held at 86 Gold Hill Rd. in Breckenridge, Colorado from 4-6 p.m. this upcoming Tuesday, June 28. It will be held outdoors in the peace of nature and the view of the mountains, just as Stan would have wanted it.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- The fate of skiing: Winter Park Resort bucks trends as industry concerns grow over lack of skiing millennials
- ‘Opt-out’ votes look like slam dunks in Silverthorne, Dillon
- Park County residents rescue dog from 25-foot mine shaft in Fairplay (video)
- New 6-person chairlift installed at Keystone Resort (photo slideshow)