5 Colorado craft breweries rank among Top 50 in U.S.
March 16, 2017
Five Colorado craft breweries are among the top 50 in the nation, according to the Brewers Association, a not-for-profit trade group representing small and independent craft brewers. The list was compiled based on 2016 sales volume.
And of the top 50 breweries in the U.S., 40 were craft breweries, including three in Colorado.
New Belgium Brewing Co. in Fort Collins ranked fourth among U.S. craft breweries. Oskar Blues Brewing Holding Co. in Longmont ranked No. 10; Odell Brewing Co. in Fort Collins, No. 27; Left Hand Brewing Co. in Longmont, No. 44; and Avery Brewing Co. in Boulder came in at No. 48.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Regional
- The curious case of Capt. Craig Button. 20 years ago, Button crashed his A-10 into Gold Dust Peak. Two decades later, no one knows why
- Summit Medical Center could face $690K cut without provider fee solution
- AP Explains: The origins of 4/20, marijuana’s high holiday
- 4/20 in the Trump era: Marijuana celebration or political rally?
- Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Flying car to go on sale
- Silverthorne knife attacker with criminal past sentenced to 3 years in prison
- Breckenridge stalking victim says court case barely scratched surface of battle with abuse
- Aspen man who died at parking garage ran to his death
- Man sentenced for 2013 Leadville assault that left victim with brain damage
- Breckenridge Ski Resort celebrates closing day with Breck Plunge