5 Colorado craft breweries rank among Top 50 in U.S.
March 16, 2017
Five Colorado craft breweries are among the top 50 in the nation, according to the Brewers Association, a not-for-profit trade group representing small and independent craft brewers. The list was compiled based on 2016 sales volume.
And of the top 50 breweries in the U.S., 40 were craft breweries, including three in Colorado.
New Belgium Brewing Co. in Fort Collins ranked fourth among U.S. craft breweries. Oskar Blues Brewing Holding Co. in Longmont ranked No. 10; Odell Brewing Co. in Fort Collins, No. 27; Left Hand Brewing Co. in Longmont, No. 44; and Avery Brewing Co. in Boulder came in at No. 48.
News from across the Web
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Regional
- Colorado man accused of castrating transgender woman charged
- 2 GOP lawmakers ask Trump to leave Colorado monument intact
- A look at accidental child shooting cases in Colorado
- Inside look at the $1.7 billion deal that weds Aspen, Steamboat, Winter Park and Canadian Mountain heliskiing operation
- The curious case of Capt. Craig Button. 20 years ago, Button crashed his A-10 into Gold Dust Peak. Two decades later, no one knows why
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Summit County eyes completion of Lake Hill master plan process
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades