5 Colorado craft breweries rank among Top 50 in U.S.
March 16, 2017
Five Colorado craft breweries are among the top 50 in the nation, according to the Brewers Association, a not-for-profit trade group representing small and independent craft brewers. The list was compiled based on 2016 sales volume.
And of the top 50 breweries in the U.S., 40 were craft breweries, including three in Colorado.
New Belgium Brewing Co. in Fort Collins ranked fourth among U.S. craft breweries. Oskar Blues Brewing Holding Co. in Longmont ranked No. 10; Odell Brewing Co. in Fort Collins, No. 27; Left Hand Brewing Co. in Longmont, No. 44; and Avery Brewing Co. in Boulder came in at No. 48.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Regional
- Officials confirm season’s fourth ski fatality at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- 5 Colorado craft breweries rank among Top 50 in U.S.
- CDOT exploring project to reduce congestion on westbound I-70 corridor
- Colorado’s most expensive toll lane, the I-70 Mountain Express Lane, to open
- Kids who age out of Colorado foster care more likely to have criminal records than diplomas
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- High Country Crime: Notorious Aspen con man gets six years
- 660 tons of herring: The Anderson family fishing story, from Summit County to Chignik, Alaska
- A hidden horror: Heroin deaths rise across state
- Owner of Silverthorne’s Everist Materials hopes recent merger will give staff opportunity to grow