Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Regional
- Colorado State Patrol cadet killed, trooper injured in crash on Colo. 66
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck
- Court records shed light on possible motive in Sue Frank embezzlement case
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits
- The Class of 2015 bids a fond farewell to Summit High School