Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Regional
- Toxicology report released following Keystone marijuana suicide
- Keystone announces summer festivals from bacon to wine to music
- Summit County group petitions for halt of Ophir Mountain clear-cutting
- Maryland Creek Ranch property in Silverthorne sees first round of changes
- Frisco's town council looks at buying First and Main property