Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Regional
- Skier in Durango found after two-day search
- High Country News: An ode to snow in Colorado
- Charges filed in near drowning at Breckenridge’s Grand Lodge
- Severed head of dog found in El Jebel park
- Colorado Mountain College may begin 4-year teacher program