Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Regional
- Interestate 70 near Silverthorne closed Friday after wreck kills 3 people
- Colorado wolf advocates, wildlife managers again feud over reintroduction
- Eyewitness of North Pond drowning reflects on suicide and healing (column)
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte
- Dear Drewbie: What Mount Everest and a Phish concert teach us about life, travel and finding your comfort zone