The 27-year-old male found deceased in his Breckenridge residence on Monday has been identified as Neal Raczek. Raczek had lived in Breck since fall 2011, and was employed at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center. A preliminary investigation suggests the manner of death is consistent with natural causes, but an autopsy has been scheduled.
27-year-old Neal Raczek found dead in Breckenridge
Trending in: Regional
- Wind Sprints: On blasphemy and brisket (editor column)
- Breckenridge breaks ground on one housing project, cuts the ribbon on another
- Mountain Town News: Will wolves ever yip & growl in Colorado?
- Mountain Wheels: Affordable Jaguars – including a new SUV – seek to broaden appeal
- Green Mountain anglers reel in $20 for each pike they catch