The 27-year-old male found deceased in his Breckenridge residence on Monday has been identified as Neal Raczek. Raczek had lived in Breck since fall 2011, and was employed at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center. A preliminary investigation suggests the manner of death is consistent with natural causes, but an autopsy has been scheduled.
27-year-old Neal Raczek found dead in Breckenridge
Trending in: Regional
- Unclear future for state’s key mental health effort
- Skier in Durango found after two-day search
- Severed head of dog found in El Jebel park
- Charges filed in near drowning at Breckenridge’s Grand Lodge
- Snowmobiler found dead in avalanche outside Crested Butte