The Town of Frisco kicked off the 20th annual Colorado BBQ Challenge on Friday. More than 40,000 meat lovers are expected to visit. The event will continue through today.
Images from the Colorado BBQ Challenge
Trending in: Regional
- Summit’s Mitchell Gray pitches for New Zealand in IBAF 21U Baseball World Cup
- New Epic Mountain Gear store opens in Frisco
- High Country Baking column: Change up your typical pumpkin bread
- Give the bird a rest Thanksgiving in favor of an alternative protein
- Racial disparities an issue in Denver police shootings, I-News inquiry finds