On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Regional
- $350K grant aims to make Summit Cove bike, pedestrian friendly
- Summit High recognizes top-5 scholars as graduation nears
- Endless adventure mountain biking from Telluride to Moab on multi-day hut trip
- Colorado's news roundup: Independence Pass to open this week (05.23.16)
- Dear Drewbie: Drew and Molly Mikita in Nepal for the Everest Marathon May 29