On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Regional
- Leadville murder suspect named, armed and at-large
- Summit County denies appeal on Tiger Road rock crushing operations
- Breckenridge town council considers extending marijuana moratorium
- Despite sparse snow, February revenues jump in Summit County
- Whitewater season arrives in Colorado with rafting in Browns Canyon, Upper Colorado River