Copper Mountain’s base village put up for sale to test the market
May 27, 2013
The Denver Post is reporting that the largest resort owner in North America is listing seven of its resort villages — including Copper Mountain's base village — for $142.5 million.
"We are exploring what pricing the market might deliver for that portfolio," Steve Rice, managing director of Florida real-estate investment trust CNL Lifestyle Co, told the Post.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Regional
- CDOT exploring project to reduce congestion on westbound I-70 corridor
- 5 Colorado craft breweries rank among Top 50 in U.S.
- Officials confirm season’s fourth ski fatality at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- I-70 Traction Bill to return to Colorado legislature this session
- Colorado sees unemployment go down in 2016
- Breckenridge Police Department a leader on diversity and inclusion
- Summit County real estate roundup: High-end real estate sales see spike in January
- CDOT starts $2.5 million wildlife fence installation on I-70
- KneeHab: 7 yoga poses for ACL rehab and recovery
- Nation’s only airport-to-ski slope train a hit this season