Copper Mountain’s base village put up for sale to test the market
May 27, 2013
The Denver Post is reporting that the largest resort owner in North America is listing seven of its resort villages — including Copper Mountain's base village — for $142.5 million.
"We are exploring what pricing the market might deliver for that portfolio," Steve Rice, managing director of Florida real-estate investment trust CNL Lifestyle Co, told the Post.
News from across the Web
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Regional
- Local vet pays tribute on Memorial Day to those who made the ultimate sacrifice
- The curious case of Capt. Craig Button. 20 years ago, Button crashed his A-10 into Gold Dust Peak. Two decades later, no one knows why
- 2 GOP lawmakers ask Trump to leave Colorado monument intact
- Colorado man accused of castrating transgender woman charged
- Just the Facts: Rocky Mountains of rubbish (column)