Copper Mountain’s base village put up for sale to test the market
May 27, 2013
The Denver Post is reporting that the largest resort owner in North America is listing seven of its resort villages — including Copper Mountain's base village — for $142.5 million.
"We are exploring what pricing the market might deliver for that portfolio," Steve Rice, managing director of Florida real-estate investment trust CNL Lifestyle Co, told the Post.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Regional
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Mountain Town News: Smoke in the air and fire in the news in many towns
- Goat yoga? It’s offered in Vail. Here’s the adorable video
- Colorado’s resorts, hurting for workers, applaud one-time increase in visas
- Meet the woman behind Colorado’s highest trails
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Man flees Summit County police officers in 100-mph motorcycle chase
- Summit County crew rescues dog in distress on Ute Pass Trail
- Breckenridge-area housing project Trails at Berlin Placer takes 2 steps forward, 1 back
- Climber’s fall, death from Aspen 14er Capitol Peak caused by loose boulder, deputy says