Copper Mountain’s base village put up for sale to test the market
May 27, 2013
The Denver Post is reporting that the largest resort owner in North America is listing seven of its resort villages — including Copper Mountain's base village — for $142.5 million.
"We are exploring what pricing the market might deliver for that portfolio," Steve Rice, managing director of Florida real-estate investment trust CNL Lifestyle Co, told the Post.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Regional
- Vail Resorts promises to eliminate environmental impact of operations by 2030
- The curious case of Capt. Craig Button. 20 years ago, Button crashed his A-10 into Gold Dust Peak. Two decades later, no one knows why
- Mountain Town News: Smoke in the air and fire in the news in many towns
- Colorado’s most expensive toll lane, the I-70 Mountain Express Lane, to open
- Meet the woman behind Colorado’s highest trails
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- Colorado 14er for sale: Buy Culebra Peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range for $105 million
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Summit County visitor captures possible mountain lion screams on video in Keystone
- Photos: Peak 2 Fire burn area update