Copper Mountain’s base village put up for sale to test the market
May 27, 2013
The Denver Post is reporting that the largest resort owner in North America is listing seven of its resort villages — including Copper Mountain's base village — for $142.5 million.
"We are exploring what pricing the market might deliver for that portfolio," Steve Rice, managing director of Florida real-estate investment trust CNL Lifestyle Co, told the Post.
News from across the Web
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Regional
- Beaver Creek rodeo series opens for summer season
- My high school classmate Otto Warmbier — charming and deeply caring (column)
- Shakey Graves is recording an album at Kevin Costner’s house in Aspen
- Hold the phone. Did Colorado just make it legal to text and drive?
- Steamboat Ski Area offers new summer activities
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- A sneak peek at the $9 million Silverthorne Performing Arts Center (video, photos)
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government