Copper Mountain’s base village put up for sale to test the market
May 27, 2013
The Denver Post is reporting that the largest resort owner in North America is listing seven of its resort villages — including Copper Mountain's base village — for $142.5 million.
"We are exploring what pricing the market might deliver for that portfolio," Steve Rice, managing director of Florida real-estate investment trust CNL Lifestyle Co, told the Post.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Regional
- Colorado Springs urged to consider urban deer hunting
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Mountain Town News: Smoke in the air and fire in the news in many towns
- Goat yoga? It’s offered in Vail. Here’s the adorable video
- Colorado’s most expensive toll lane, the I-70 Mountain Express Lane, to open
- Colorado 14er for sale: Buy Culebra Peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range for $105 million
- First family of whitewater: Into roaring Browns Canyon with the Foleys of Performance Tours Rafting (video)
- Mountain Wheels: Second-generation Subaru Crosstrek aims at outdoorspeople (column)
- Biff America: Six commandments we can all agree on (column)
- Colorado couple’s connection to Courage Classic runs deep