Copper Mountain’s base village put up for sale to test the market
May 27, 2013
The Denver Post is reporting that the largest resort owner in North America is listing seven of its resort villages — including Copper Mountain’s base village — for $142.5 million.
“We are exploring what pricing the market might deliver for that portfolio,” Steve Rice, managing director of Florida real-estate investment trust CNL Lifestyle Co, told the Post.
Trending In: Regional
- Colorado’s most expensive toll lane, the I-70 Mountain Express Lane, to open
- Mountain Town News: Billionaire gets key OK for Wolf Creek
- Colorado news roundup: Fan dies after falling while leaving Broncos game
- Eagle County weighs single-stream recycling pressure from region, including Summit County
- Rocky Mountain sawmills rebound, use beetle-killed wood for lumber