Wheat Ridge police arrest roommate in death of Leann “Annie” Meyer
August 6, 2013
Authorities have arrested the former roommate of Leann “Annie” Meyer on suspicion of murder.
Melissa Miller, 54, of Lakewood was arrested Monday by Wheat Ridge police and investigators with the Park County Sheriff’s Office, according to Wheat Ridge police.
Miller was arrested at the Wheat Ridge police station, said John Romero, Wheat Ridge police spokesman. Romero could not comment on whether Miller turned herself in.
Miller is being held without bond in the Park County jail.
Meyer was reported missing in late February. Her remains were discovered July 4 near a cabin in Park County. There were no signs of a struggle or foul play at Meyer’s home in the 4700 block of Newland Street, police said. The cause of death has yet to be released.
To read this article in its entirety, go to http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_23665474/wheat-ridge-police-arrest-roommate-death-leann-annie#ixzz2ZFHzeCum
Trending In: Regional
- Commission working to reduce health insurance costs
- Colorado’s most expensive toll lane, the I-70 Mountain Express Lane, to open
- Outbreak at Oscar’s of Breckenridge leaves 16 with salmonella poisoning
- Crime spree earns man 42-year prison sentence
- Mountain Town News: Booming summers too much of a good thing? (Column)
- Merchants in Breckenridge to pay for customer parking validations
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Summit County mulls deed-restriction exceptions
- Housing Divided, Part 12: Renters vulnerable in disputes with landlords
- Breckenridge puts new water plant on hold after getting $50 million estimate