Wheat Ridge police arrest roommate in death of Leann “Annie” Meyer
August 6, 2013
Authorities have arrested the former roommate of Leann “Annie” Meyer on suspicion of murder.
Melissa Miller, 54, of Lakewood was arrested Monday by Wheat Ridge police and investigators with the Park County Sheriff’s Office, according to Wheat Ridge police.
Miller was arrested at the Wheat Ridge police station, said John Romero, Wheat Ridge police spokesman. Romero could not comment on whether Miller turned herself in.
Miller is being held without bond in the Park County jail.
Meyer was reported missing in late February. Her remains were discovered July 4 near a cabin in Park County. There were no signs of a struggle or foul play at Meyer’s home in the 4700 block of Newland Street, police said. The cause of death has yet to be released.
To read this article in its entirety, go to http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_23665474/wheat-ridge-police-arrest-roommate-death-leann-annie#ixzz2ZFHzeCum
News from across the Web
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Regional
- Colorado man accused of castrating transgender woman charged
- The curious case of Capt. Craig Button. 20 years ago, Button crashed his A-10 into Gold Dust Peak. Two decades later, no one knows why
- 2 GOP lawmakers ask Trump to leave Colorado monument intact
- Just the Facts: Rocky Mountains of rubbish (column)
- Kids who age out of Colorado foster care more likely to have criminal records than diplomas