Wheat Ridge police arrest roommate in death of Leann “Annie” Meyer
August 6, 2013
Authorities have arrested the former roommate of Leann “Annie” Meyer on suspicion of murder.
Melissa Miller, 54, of Lakewood was arrested Monday by Wheat Ridge police and investigators with the Park County Sheriff’s Office, according to Wheat Ridge police.
Miller was arrested at the Wheat Ridge police station, said John Romero, Wheat Ridge police spokesman. Romero could not comment on whether Miller turned herself in.
Miller is being held without bond in the Park County jail.
Meyer was reported missing in late February. Her remains were discovered July 4 near a cabin in Park County. There were no signs of a struggle or foul play at Meyer’s home in the 4700 block of Newland Street, police said. The cause of death has yet to be released.
To read this article in its entirety, go to http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_23665474/wheat-ridge-police-arrest-roommate-death-leann-annie#ixzz2ZFHzeCum
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Regional
- Mountain Town News: Smoke in the air and fire in the news in many towns
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Colorado Springs urged to consider urban deer hunting
- Goat yoga? It’s offered in Vail. Here’s the adorable video
- Colorado’s resorts, hurting for workers, applaud one-time increase in visas
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Amped up: Dillon begins work on $8.4M upgrade to town’s premiere performance venue
- Wolverine returning to Colorado? Federal bureaucracy stands in the way
- Breckenridge-area housing project Trails at Berlin Placer takes 2 steps forward, 1 back
- Summit County crew rescues dog in distress on Ute Pass Trail