In July, more than 1,200 people cast their votes to select Summit County's best in 100 categories, from brewpub to hiking trail. We know not everyone will agree with the choices, so if you're one of the folks who was left of of this year's selection, remember: We do this every year.
Best of Summit 2012
Trending in: SpecialSections
- Snowy Peaks graduates lucky bunch
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- Summit County pays respects to fallen vets on Memorial Day
- In The Field: Memorial Day fishing report for Blue River and South Platte at Maria Ranch, Spinney Reservoir
- Colorado news roundup: Conductor dies after fall from train (05.30.16)