In July, more than 1,200 people cast their votes to select Summit County's best in 100 categories, from brewpub to hiking trail. We know not everyone will agree with the choices, so if you're one of the folks who was left of of this year's selection, remember: We do this every year.
Best of Summit 2012
Trending in: SpecialSections
- Breckenridge named one of the ‘trashiest’ spring break destinations
- Silverthorne residents speak out against proposed housing development
- Blue River votes to annex Ruby Placer parcel after heated debate
- Collaboration Fest in Denver brings together brewers from Summit and beyond
- Colorado ski towns deal with rise in credit card fraud