On Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 10:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 30-year-old Stephen Mahlstedt in Keystone. The case is currently under investigation and no further information will be released at this time.
30-year-old male found dead in Keystone
Trending in: SpecialSections
- Silverthorne 'pain doctor' sentenced to 15 years for narcotic distribution
- Car rental startup finds success in first month at Denver International Airport
- Prosecutor in Summit County machete attack case pushes for stiffer charges
- Summit County golf courses tee up for season
- Local nonprofit Women's Resource Center of the Rockies offers free services for those dealing with unplanned pregnancy