On Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 10:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 30-year-old Stephen Mahlstedt in Keystone. The case is currently under investigation and no further information will be released at this time.
30-year-old male found dead in Keystone
Trending in: SpecialSections
- Summit High School student Jefte Flores remembered by friends, family
- Hundreds celebrated a river's reopening
- Hike Summit: Argentine Pass Trail near Keystone
- Summit County sport photos from sand volleyball, kayaking and more in late August
- Buena Vista doctor Eric Gibb opens no-insurance practice in Frisco