On Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 10:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 30-year-old Stephen Mahlstedt in Keystone. The case is currently under investigation and no further information will be released at this time.
30-year-old male found dead in Keystone
Trending in: SpecialSections
- Arapahoe Basin extends the Colorado ski season to June 14 after wintry May
- We need to talk about suicide in Summit (column)
- Summit County hosts more than 2 dozen trail, road and triathlon races this summer
- Keystone Resort's new head of operations says move from Canyons has been easy
- Breckenridge's 128-acre McCain property is its ace in the hole