Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Frisco gives thumbs up to new marijuana shop by Holiday Inn
- Bread + Salt restaurant in Frisco remodels, adds lunch menu
- Longtime Summit County local Robert Brown found dead near Blue River home
- Frisco mayor Gary Wilkinson apologizes to ski racers for marijuana jest
- Summit County grocery delivery services are on the rise