Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Denver Broncos owner Bowlen giving up control due to Alzheimer’s disease
- Broncos are primed for another super run
- Summit Trail Running Series takes on the Flumes/Tom’s Baby network
- Browns Canyon closer to national monument status
- Playful Pole wins Tour stage, as Nibali marches on