Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Keystone Center works with national stakeholders to tackle honeybee threats
- Lindsey Vonn, Julia Mancuso join men’s team for first day of downhill at Copper Mountain
- Has the Obama administration hobbled the Endangered Species Act?
- Restaurants in Breckenridge, Frisco, Keystone serve Thanksgiving menus
- Summit County area locals forming ski mountaineering club