Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- Pine beetle, women’s rights defined tenure of retiring Summit County forest manager
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic
- Summit County tourism gets boost from cheaper gas