Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Record-setting Petit leads Giants past Rockies 4-1
- Summit High soccer team gets big win at Valor Christian, moves to 2-0
- Poll: Parents uncomfortable with youth football
- Osweiler, Broncos top Cowboys 27-3 in preseason
- Summit High Tigers kick off football season at Skyview in Thornton