The 27-year-old male found deceased in his Breckenridge residence on Monday has been identified as Neal Raczek. Raczek had lived in Breck since fall 2011, and was employed at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center. A preliminary investigation suggests the manner of death is consistent with natural causes, but an autopsy has been scheduled.
27-year-old Neal Raczek found dead in Breckenridge
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Breckenridge moves ahead with Denison Placer affordable housing project
- CU students present concepts for a new Silverthorne town core
- Colorado Escapist: Spring backcountry skiing in powder magnet Montezuma
- Can Colorado athletes overcome altitude and genetics?
- District Attorney Bruce Brown defends vacation time: 'I'm a public servant. Not a public slave'