The 27-year-old male found deceased in his Breckenridge residence on Monday has been identified as Neal Raczek. Raczek had lived in Breck since fall 2011, and was employed at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center. A preliminary investigation suggests the manner of death is consistent with natural causes, but an autopsy has been scheduled.
- Leadville murder suspect named, armed and at-large
- Breckenridge town council considers extending marijuana moratorium
- Historic Brown Hotel in Breckenridge reopens with focus on live music
- Wines of the Grand Valley: A tour through downtown Palisade
- Frisco begins final stretch of Main Street construction