The 27-year-old male found deceased in his Breckenridge residence on Monday has been identified as Neal Raczek. Raczek had lived in Breck since fall 2011, and was employed at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center. A preliminary investigation suggests the manner of death is consistent with natural causes, but an autopsy has been scheduled.
27-year-old Neal Raczek found dead in Breckenridge
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- A son's Summit County heroin overdose spurs mother to speak out
- Mix of reduced budgets and swelling demands hurt forest service's capabilities
- Breckenridge police blotter: Craigslist ad fraud ruins woman's birthday ski trip
- The Limelight: Reigning Bull of the Woods champ Matt Coughlin
- Summit County Weekender: Remembering local musician Arnie J. Green