The Town of Frisco kicked off the 20th annual Colorado BBQ Challenge on Friday. More than 40,000 meat lovers are expected to visit. The event will continue through today.
Images from the Colorado BBQ Challenge
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Summit County emergency crews don hazmat suits to respond to Frisco suicide
- Leadville’s St. Vincent Hospital to shut down after 135 years
- Restaurants in Breckenridge, Frisco, Keystone serve Thanksgiving menus
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area opens uphill access for the season
- U.S. Ski Team Speed Center at Copper Mountain to open full course Thursday