The Town of Frisco kicked off the 20th annual Colorado BBQ Challenge on Friday. More than 40,000 meat lovers are expected to visit. The event will continue through today.
Images from the Colorado BBQ Challenge
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- $350K grant aims to make Summit Cove bike, pedestrian friendly
- Summit High recognizes top-5 scholars as graduation nears
- Endless adventure mountain biking from Telluride to Moab on multi-day hut trip
- Colorado's news roundup: Independence Pass to open this week (05.23.16)
- Dear Drewbie: Drew and Molly Mikita in Nepal for the Everest Marathon May 29