The Town of Frisco kicked off the 20th annual Colorado BBQ Challenge on Friday. More than 40,000 meat lovers are expected to visit. The event will continue through today.
Images from the Colorado BBQ Challenge
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Arapahoe Basin extends the Colorado ski season to June 14 after wintry May
- We need to talk about suicide in Summit (column)
- Summit County hosts more than 2 dozen trail, road and triathlon races this summer
- Keystone Resort's new head of operations says move from Canyons has been easy
- Breckenridge's 128-acre McCain property is its ace in the hole