On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Quandary: Taking a dip in Dillon Reservoir
- After two terms as mayor of the Kingdom, Warner passes on the crown
- Breckenridge moves ahead with Denison Placer affordable housing project
- Mountain Town News: Hard to make a go of museums in Colorado
- Hike Summit County: Spring hiking at Colorado National Monument and Rattlesnake Canyon