On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Cunningham: Baseball pitchers and the need for ‘Tommy John Surgery’
- Fly-fish the Vail Valley this summer for magnificent catches and unparalleled views
- Summit Trail Running Series takes on the Flumes/Tom’s Baby network
- Troy Tulowitzki injured as Rockies fall to Pirates 3-2
- Browns Canyon closer to national monument status