On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- Alpenglow dispensary opens first marijuana shop in Dillon
- Avery Brewing Co. opens new brewery in Boulder, expands Summit beer options
- 26th annual Tim McClure benefit honors local environmental pioneer
- Ski Tip Lodge in Keystone ranked No. 6 in country by OpenTable diners