On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Snowy Peaks graduates lucky bunch
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- Summit County pays respects to fallen vets on Memorial Day
- In The Field: Memorial Day fishing report for Blue River and South Platte at Maria Ranch, Spinney Reservoir
- Colorado news roundup: Conductor dies after fall from train (05.30.16)