On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations owner dies while on tour of Nepal
- Florida man killed in Highway 9 crash
- Cut fiber-optic cable causes Summit County cell outage
- 2015 ski and snowboard videos: Last Champions by Nightmare, Small World, Side Hit Society, Afterglow
- More than 70 new citizens sworn in at Dillon Amphitheater