On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- High Gear: "Survival Hacks" is real-world advice for real-world situations
- Silverthorne Storm Gymnastics pairs young, talented locals with veteran coaches (photos and video)
- Downhill MTB racing returns to Breck with BRK MTN Enduro, June 25
- Life on Two Wheels: Wide hips, narrow shoulders on a trans-America bike tour with Monte Lowrance
- Wind Sprints: On blasphemy and brisket (editor column)
- Mountain Town News: Will wolves ever yip & growl in Colorado?
- Breckenridge breaks ground on one housing project, cuts the ribbon on another
- Mountain Wheels: Affordable Jaguars – including a new SUV – seek to broaden appeal
- Breckenridge crepe cart owner shares the secret for the perfect pancake