On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Frisco gives thumbs up to new marijuana shop by Holiday Inn
- Bread + Salt restaurant in Frisco remodels, adds lunch menu
- Frisco mayor Gary Wilkinson apologizes to ski racers for marijuana jest
- Longtime Summit County local Robert Brown found dead near Blue River home
- Summit County boy builds bat houses for Eagle Scout project