On Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 10:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 30-year-old Stephen Mahlstedt in Keystone. The case is currently under investigation and no further information will be released at this time.
30-year-old male found dead in Keystone
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Mountain Wheels: All-new Ford Mustang revs up the sex appeal
- 18-year-old cadet dies after skiing accident at Keystone Resort
- Longtime Colorado business repeatedly tangles with wage enforcement system
- Snowy Peaks High School labeled as turnaround school, applies three improvement strategies
- Wounded Warrior Project brings vets to Keystone for adaptive skiing