Arapahoe Basin trail race
Ryan Summerlin June 9, 2012
Test your legs and lungs during the inaugural trail run at Arapahoe Basin. The race will start at almost 11,000 feet above sea level and will top off with a mid-mountain barbecue and live music.
It takes place July 1. Times are as follows: Summit Division: 10:30 a.m.; Mid-way Division: 10:45 a.m. The Race costs $15; race and lunch is $25; lift/lunch is $20. Visit www.arapahoebasin.com/summer to register.
Trending In: Sports
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Dear Drewbie: Dispatches from the Breckenridge Road Marathon
- Take 5: Chile’s Atacama Crossing with vegan ultrarunner Ben Dame
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- High Gear: Cooper Discoverer M+S tire review