Breckenridge snowboarder transported to Denver following Saturday crash
November 15, 2013
A 21-year-old Colorado man was transported to Denver following a snowboarding accident Saturday at Breckenridge Ski Resort.
The incident took place at about 2 p.m. on 4 O'Clock, a "more difficult" trail, according to a Breckenridge Ski Resort news release. Ski patrol responded to the incident and provided advanced life support.
Ski patrol personnel then transported the man to a Flight for Life helicopter, which took the patient to St. Anthony Hospital in Denver. The man was wearing a helmet at the time of the incident, the release stated.
Further details were not released, as the incident is still under investigation, the release stated.
The resort declined to release the man's name, citing privacy issues.
News from across the Web
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Gallery: Sirens of Lake Dillon at the 10th Timberline Cruiser Regatta (photos)
- Go virtual snow tubing at Keystone Resort on a sunny June afternoon (360 video)
- Big Mountain Enduro at Keystone draws riders from across U.S.
- Breckenridge Dew Tour, Copper U.S. Grand Prix now qualifiers for 2018 Winter Olympics
- Mountain Wheels: Volvo’s revised XC60 SUV amps up the speed, safety (review)
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- Silverthorne celebrates opening of $9M performing arts center
- Knopf: Why does Colorado make it so hard for immigrant to get driver’s licenses? (column)
- Steep push, stunning views on the Lenawee Trail outside Keystone
- Mountain Town News: Jackson mayor takes down picture of Trump