College football: CU Buffs picked to finish last in Pac-12, coach optimistic
July 27, 2013
CULVER CITY, Calif. — The ink had barely dried on the media's preseason Pac-12 poll Friday when new Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre told a room full of media that he remains optimistic.
"The future is bright," MacIntyre said at the Pac-12 football preview. "No matter what you hear out there, our future's going to be bright."
Read more: CU Buffs picked last Pac-12 South; coach Mike MacIntyre begs to differ – The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/cu/ci_23738778/cu-buffs-picked-last-pac-12-south-coach#ixzz2aIViFZ4s
News from across the Web
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Mountain Wheels: Audi’s high-energy SQ5 SUV aims at performance-minded drivers (review)
- Summit ‘Rugby’ County, USA: Home to the Blue Goose, Renegades and Summit Tigers rugby clubs
- The Outsider: When should you remove a rod in your leg?
- Colorado kayakers, rafters won’t get high flows on the mellow Blue River this Memorial Day weekend