College football: CU Buffs picked to finish last in Pac-12, coach optimistic
July 27, 2013
CULVER CITY, Calif. — The ink had barely dried on the media's preseason Pac-12 poll Friday when new Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre told a room full of media that he remains optimistic.
"The future is bright," MacIntyre said at the Pac-12 football preview. "No matter what you hear out there, our future's going to be bright."
Read more: CU Buffs picked last Pac-12 South; coach Mike MacIntyre begs to differ – The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/cu/ci_23738778/cu-buffs-picked-last-pac-12-south-coach#ixzz2aIViFZ4s
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Prep roundup: Senior breaks all-time digs record, football looks to get past tough week, boys soccer wraps up
- The Outsider: When should you remove a rod in your leg?
- Mountain Wheels: Lexus’ brave GS-F demonstrates power on a big platform (review)
- High Gear: Cooper Discoverer M+S tire review
- KneeHab: Sex for knee patients? It’s a thing, and other post-op thoughts
- ‘Opt-out’ votes look like slam dunks in Silverthorne, Dillon
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- High Country Crime: Steamboat Springs “homeless chef” accused of selling heroin
- New 6-person chairlift installed at Keystone Resort (photo slideshow)
- Park County residents rescue dog from 25-foot mine shaft in Fairplay (video)