College football: CU Buffs picked to finish last in Pac-12, coach optimistic
July 27, 2013
CULVER CITY, Calif. — The ink had barely dried on the media's preseason Pac-12 poll Friday when new Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre told a room full of media that he remains optimistic.
"The future is bright," MacIntyre said at the Pac-12 football preview. "No matter what you hear out there, our future's going to be bright."
Read more: CU Buffs picked last Pac-12 South; coach Mike MacIntyre begs to differ – The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/cu/ci_23738778/cu-buffs-picked-last-pac-12-south-coach#ixzz2aIViFZ4s
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Pro snowboarder Torstein Horgmo’s video log takes you to Copper Mountain’s public park
- Dear Drewbie: Enter a ‘Youathlon’ for mental health with events you love and just one winner — you!
- Breckenridge Hiking Trails: Mohawk Lake
- Your guide to Summit County’s best OHV and Jeep trails
- The Outsider: When should you remove a rod in your leg?
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- Colorado 14er for sale: Buy Culebra Peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range for $105 million
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Summit County visitor captures possible mountain lion screams on video in Keystone
- Photos: Peak 2 Fire burn area update