Demons top Summit
October 16, 2012
Glenwood Springs’ Kenzie Nelson-Buehler smacked 14 kills, helping the Demons to a 25-12, 23-25, 25-14, 25-13 win over visiting Summit on Saturday.
Glenwood’s Rachel Rosenberg finished with 21 digs and Delaney Gaddis had 30 assists for the Demons, who improved to 10-5 overall and to 7-2 in the 4A Western Slope League.
Summit lost against Eagle Valley on Oct. 11, and head to Palisade on Thursday. The Lady Tigers are 4-12 on the season.
Trending In: Sports
- Back pain? Be gone with 7 yoga poses from physical therapists
- ‘Writing the book’: On a ski bike at Keystone with Devin Lenz of Lenz Sports
- Moguls, slalom and big-mountain results from Team Summit and Loveland Ski Club
- Mountain Wheels: Best-selling Toyota Camry goes long and lean for its latest generation (column)
- WinterBike is back at Copper with moonlight fat biking and Strider races, all on snow
- In Breckenridge, a possible parking garage and roundabout on the horizon
- Summit County churches rally behind pastor for new cancer treatment center
- Smell of weed in Denver leads feds to bust of Nebraska marijuana network
- Hickenlooper appointee files 64 disability access cases
- BREAKING: $40K in gear, prosthetic limbs stolen from Adaptive Action Sports in Copper