Demons top Summit
October 16, 2012
Glenwood Springs’ Kenzie Nelson-Buehler smacked 14 kills, helping the Demons to a 25-12, 23-25, 25-14, 25-13 win over visiting Summit on Saturday.
Glenwood’s Rachel Rosenberg finished with 21 digs and Delaney Gaddis had 30 assists for the Demons, who improved to 10-5 overall and to 7-2 in the 4A Western Slope League.
Summit lost against Eagle Valley on Oct. 11, and head to Palisade on Thursday. The Lady Tigers are 4-12 on the season.
Trending In: Sports
- Young again: Scenes from the 2017 Summit Count 50+ Winter Games
- Mountain Wheels: Best-selling Toyota Camry goes long and lean for its latest generation (column)
- In the Field: From backpacking Summit County to Cuba’s Bay of Pigs, we learn to embrace the unknown
- Back pain? Be gone with 7 yoga poses from physical therapists
- ‘Writing the book’: On a ski bike at Keystone with Devin Lenz of Lenz Sports
- Healthy economy, cheap gas prices mean more trips to Summit — and more traffic fatalities
- Summit County bars and restaurants taking up the fight against sexual assault
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Snowboarder seriously injured at Buttermilk in Aspen
- Summit County assessor triumphs in bulk of initial property-tax appeals