Demons top Summit
October 16, 2012
Glenwood Springs’ Kenzie Nelson-Buehler smacked 14 kills, helping the Demons to a 25-12, 23-25, 25-14, 25-13 win over visiting Summit on Saturday.
Glenwood’s Rachel Rosenberg finished with 21 digs and Delaney Gaddis had 30 assists for the Demons, who improved to 10-5 overall and to 7-2 in the 4A Western Slope League.
Summit lost against Eagle Valley on Oct. 11, and head to Palisade on Thursday. The Lady Tigers are 4-12 on the season.
News from across the Web
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Dirt, wind and pirates in Frisco at Timberline Cruiser Regatta and free Frisco Bike Fling on June 24
- Breckenridge Bike Guide: Eric Mamula’s Breck lunch loop
- Work It Out: 8 best yoga poses for recovery and relaxation
- Go virtual snow tubing at Keystone Resort on a sunny June afternoon (360 video)
- Inaugural Colorado Classic welcomes Team Rwanda elite team with Olympians, Rwandan national champions
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- A sneak peek at the $9 million Silverthorne Performing Arts Center (video, photos)
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government