Denver Broncos know sky-high expectations are better when grounded
June 23, 2013
When the Broncos reassemble next month for training camp, they will arrive at team headquarters as Super Bowl contenders, one of the NFL haves on the inside track for a shot at the trophy.
That expectation will follow them through every practice, every game, of the 2013 season.
"If you're good, I mean really good, you deal with that," said Hall of Famer Shannon Sharpe. "One of the best things our second Super Bowl (championship) team did (in the 1998 season), we knew we were the best team, knew it from the time we stepped on the field in training camp, and we still did the work, we still put in the time, we still did things like we hadn't won a thing.
Read more: Denver Broncos know sky-high expectations are better when grounded – The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_23520329/denver-broncos-know-sky-high-expectations-are-better#ixzz2X4z50HK4
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Man flees Summit County police officers in 100-mph motorcycle chase
- Summit County crew rescues dog in distress on Ute Pass Trail
- Breckenridge-area housing project Trails at Berlin Placer takes 2 steps forward, 1 back
- Climber’s fall, death from Aspen 14er Capitol Peak caused by loose boulder, deputy says