Dew Tour athletes drop by Breckenridge on way to Sochi Olympics
December 13, 2013
The Dew Tour continued Thursday with men's snowboard half-pipe and freeski slopestyle qualifiers.
The action continues Friday with women's freeski superpipe and snowboard slopestyle finals. Men's freeski pipe and snowboard slopestyle qualifiers will also be underway. Competition continues Friday night with a streetstyle snowboard competition on Main Street in Breckenridge at 7:30 p.m.
Here are some scenes from yesterday's action.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Your guide to Summit County’s best OHV and Jeep trails
- Colorado Escapist: A Summit County summer survival guide for kids and parents
- Breckenridge Hiking Trails: Mohawk Lake
- The Outsider: When should you remove a rod in your leg?
- Local Hiking Trails Summit: The magnificent amphitheater of Mayflower Gulch
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Amped up: Dillon begins work on $8.4M upgrade to town’s premiere performance venue
- Wolverine returning to Colorado? Federal bureaucracy stands in the way
- Breckenridge-area housing project Trails at Berlin Placer takes 2 steps forward, 1 back
- Summit County crew rescues dog in distress on Ute Pass Trail