Gallery: Tail-tap the sky at the Frisco Bike Park summer jump jam (360 video)
June 26, 2017
Nothing beats dirt when you're a BMXer living in the mountains.
On June 24, dozens of BMXers and mountain bikers came to the Frisco Bike Park for the annual free Frisco Bike Fling jump jam and dual-slalom races. The crowd was light, but the jumping was heavy. Browse both 360 videos for different lines from each of the guys throwing down this weekend. For context: the final step-up jump right in front of the Colorado flag wallride is seven feet tall — all vert, all the way.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Team Summit freestyle skier Tori Ware recognized as USSA Rocky Mountain Division Colorado All-Star
- Prep roundup: Tigers XC posts 18 personal-bests in Rifle
- The Outsider: When should you remove a rod in your leg?
- Bill Kresge completes mission to hula-hoop all 56 Coloado 14ers
- Mountain Wheels: Volkswagen’s Southwest SUV road trip offers glimpse of Atlas (review)
- Colorado gem hunters are back near Alma mine that was once a mother lode of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge
- Rescued Silverthorne hiker recounts how he survived 80 hours lost in Colorado 14er backcountry
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says