Nuggets get 26 points from Gallinari in win over Jazz
January 6, 2013
DENVER (AP) – Danilo Gallinari scored 26 points and the Denver Nuggets rebounded from a rare home loss to beat the Utah Jazz 110-91 on Saturday night.
Andre Iguodala added 18 points and Kenneth Faried had 15 points and 10 rebounds for the Nuggets, who improved to 11-2 at home this season after their eight-game winning streak at the Pepsi Center was snapped Thursday in a loss to Minnesota.
The Nuggets extended their recent success against Utah at home, winning for the eighth time in the past 10 meetings between the teams at the Pepsi Center.
Paul Millsap had 15 points to lead the Jazz, who were without center Enes Kanter (ankle) and guard Mo Williams (right thumb surgery).
Trending In: Sports
- Young again: Scenes from the 2017 Summit Count 50+ Winter Games
- Summit locals top podiums at Copper WinterBike, USATF Indoor Track National Champs
- In the Field: From backpacking Summit County to Cuba’s Bay of Pigs, we learn to embrace the unknown
- Back pain? Be gone with 7 yoga poses from physical therapists
- MCL tears are a common ski injury
- Summit County police blotter: Cop stumbles on freshly-powdered nose
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Summit County bars and restaurants taking up the fight against sexual assault
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Fremont Recpath receives $4 million in federal funds for construction