Nuggets get 26 points from Gallinari in win over Jazz
January 6, 2013
DENVER (AP) – Danilo Gallinari scored 26 points and the Denver Nuggets rebounded from a rare home loss to beat the Utah Jazz 110-91 on Saturday night.
Andre Iguodala added 18 points and Kenneth Faried had 15 points and 10 rebounds for the Nuggets, who improved to 11-2 at home this season after their eight-game winning streak at the Pepsi Center was snapped Thursday in a loss to Minnesota.
The Nuggets extended their recent success against Utah at home, winning for the eighth time in the past 10 meetings between the teams at the Pepsi Center.
Paul Millsap had 15 points to lead the Jazz, who were without center Enes Kanter (ankle) and guard Mo Williams (right thumb surgery).
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Breckenridge Police Department a leader on diversity and inclusion
- Summit County real estate roundup: High-end real estate sales see spike in January
- CDOT starts $2.5 million wildlife fence installation on I-70
- KneeHab: 7 yoga poses for ACL rehab and recovery
- Nation’s only airport-to-ski slope train a hit this season