S’thore rec closes Aug. 22 to Sept. 2 for pre-winter cleaning
August 17, 2016
It's that time of year again, when the Silverthorne Recreation Center shuts down to tidy up for the hectic winter season.
This fall the rec has staggered maintenance dates: the gym and aerobics rooms are closed from Aug. 22 to Sept. 2, and then the aquatics area shuts down from Sept. 6 to Sept. 24. This also means there are no dry-land aerobics classes from Aug. 22 to Sept. 5, but don't fret. While one area is closed the other will be open.
As usual, the Breckenridge rec center will honor all Silverthorne rec passes while facilities are shut down. Just be sure to bring your pass before heading to Breck. For questions or more info, see the rec website at http://www.silverthorne.org or call 970- 262-7370.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Summit hosts regional cross-country meet, finishes one spot out of state qualification
- Mountain Wheels: Lexus’ brave GS-F demonstrates power on a big platform (review)
- The Outsider: When should you remove a rod in your leg?
- Prep roundup: Senior breaks all-time digs record, football looks to get past tough week, boys soccer wraps up
- KneeHab: Sex for knee patients? It’s a thing, and other post-op thoughts
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- The fate of skiing: Winter Park Resort bucks trends as industry concerns grow over lack of skiing millennials
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- EPA works to clean up the toxic Jumbo Mine near Keystone Resort
- Summit School District to ‘protect, preserve’ student memorial garden during construction