Summit Climbing Gym hosts “Reel Rock 11” premiere, anniversary party Nov. 1
October 21, 2016
Now that's how you welcome the end of outdoor climbing season.
On Nov. 1, the Summit Climbing Gym — a member-run nonprofit rock gym in Silverthorne — turns three years old and is throwing a party to celebrate. The night is open to anyone for $15 and includes free beer, free pizza and a raffle ticket. Organizers will raffle off a slew of prizes, from gym memberships and climbing swag to gift certificates from local businesses, and then cap off the evening with the local premiere of "Reel Rock 11," the latest batch of climbing porn from The North Face with pros Kai Lightner, Matt Segal of Boulder and 15-year-old Ashima Shiraishi of New York City.
The party gets started at 7 p.m., followed by the film premiere at 8 p.m. Tickets are $15 pre-sale at Wilderness Sports in Dillon and at the Summit Climbing Gym (1291 Blue River Parkway in Silverthorne), or at the door for $20. Find out more about the party and the gym at http://www.summitclimbing.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Summit hosts regional cross-country meet, finishes one spot out of state qualification
- The Outsider: When should you remove a rod in your leg?
- KneeHab: Sex for knee patients? It’s a thing, and other post-op thoughts
- KneeHab: 7 yoga poses for ACL rehab and recovery
- Team Summit freestyle skier Tori Ware recognized as USSA Rocky Mountain Division Colorado All-Star
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- EPA works to clean up the toxic Jumbo Mine near Keystone Resort
- 4 shot near Colorado State University in Fort Collins
- Summit School District to ‘protect, preserve’ student memorial garden during construction