Summit County’s Keystone Ranch golf course opens for season
June 6, 2014
Golf season is now in full swing across Summit County.
The Keystone Ranch Golf Course opened all 18 holes Friday, May 30. It joined Keystone's 18-hole River Course, which opened earlier this month, to complete the resort's 36-hole offering.
Silverthorne's Raven Golf Club and the 27-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed Breckenridge Golf Club also are up and running for the season. The Copper Creek course at Copper Mountain is scheduled to open June 13.
"It may be some of the best early-season conditions we've seen in a while," Breckenridge pro Erroll Miller said.
Course officials at each of the clubs have said the heavy snowfall this winter insulated their courses, helping greens and fairways to be in better early-season condition than in recent years.
For now, area courses are still charging early-season rates.
News from across the Web
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Colorado kayakers, rafters won’t get high flows on the mellow Blue River this Memorial Day weekend
- Dillon Marina, Frisco Bay Marina open for 2017 boating season on Memorial Day weekend
- Summit ‘Rugby’ County, USA: Home to the Blue Goose, Renegades and Summit Tigers rugby clubs
- Cycling heavyweight Tyler Hamilton (plus free beer!) at Westin Riverfront in Avon June 8
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide
- Summit High School honors seven ’17 senior scholars
- Historic Frisco cabin to be disassembled after sagging under years of snow
- Silverthorne developer seeks community feedback on project that could transform town
- Peak School in Frisco awards diplomas to first graduating class