Summit High School sports wrap-up
April 20, 2014
Summit High School sports will head into the home stretch following a spring break hiatus last week. The spring season will resume starting Monday, April 21, with the boys baseball team traveling to Battle Mountain.
Track and Field: The Tigers track team will have the rest of this week off. They return to competition Tuesday, April 29, at Battle Mountain. The team will close the regular season with the Joe Shields Invitational Saturday, May 3, at West Grand High School.
Baseball: The baseball team will resume their season with a game at Battle Mountain on Monday, April 21. The team is currently 1-8.
Girls Lacrosse: With a 1-1 in-conference record and 3-6 record so far this year, the girls lacrosse team will continue their season with a game Wednesday, April 23, at Eagle Valley.
Boys Lacrosse: Boys lacrosse is currently one game below .500 in both in-conference play (3-4) and overall (5-6). They’ll resume play with three consecutive home games starting Thursday, April 24, against league opponent Eagle Valley.
Girls Soccer: The team is at 3-8 on the season (2-8 in league). The girls soccer team will return to action Tuesday, April 22, when they host Buena Vista.
Trending In: Sports
- Meet Nate Dogggg’s heirs to 1st chair at Arapahoe Basin
- Before HS state champs, locals find power in pedaling with The Cycle Effect
- Pre-season training for avalanche rescue dogs? It’s a thing
- Dear Drewbie: Why juicing is more than a health fad
- Best of 2017 Colorado skis from Meier, Rocky Mountain Underground, Fat-ypus and more