Tim Connelly hired as Denver Nuggets general manager from New Orleans
June 18, 2013
The Nuggets have hired Tim Connelly as their new general manager, team president Josh Kroenke told The Denver Post on Monday morning. Connelly's official title is executive vice president of basketball operations. The New Orleans Pelicans assistant general manager will take over for Masai Ujiri, who left to take over as general manager in Toronto.
Meanwhile, Indiana Pacers assistant Brian Shaw will interview Tuesday for the Nuggets' coaching vacancy, an NBA source told The Denver Post on Monday morning. Memphis Grizzlies coach Lionel Hollins, the other top candidate, will interview on Wednesday, as Denver looks to replace the fired George Karl.
Read more: Tim Connelly hired as Denver Nuggets general manager from New Orleans – The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_23476349/denver-nuggets-hire-tim-connelly-from-new-orleans#ixzz2WW8U1xza
News from across the Web
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Dirt, wind and pirates in Frisco at Timberline Cruiser Regatta and free Frisco Bike Fling on June 24
- Work It Out: 8 best yoga poses for recovery and relaxation
- Breckenridge Bike Guide: Eric Mamula’s Breck lunch loop
- The Outsider: When should you remove a rod in your leg?
- Breckenridge Hiking Trails: Mohawk Lake
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide
- Summit Daily editorial: What happened to Vail Resorts’ $30 million housing pledge?
- A sneak peek at the $9 million Silverthorne Performing Arts Center (video, photos)