Tim Connelly hired as Denver Nuggets general manager from New Orleans
June 18, 2013
The Nuggets have hired Tim Connelly as their new general manager, team president Josh Kroenke told The Denver Post on Monday morning. Connelly's official title is executive vice president of basketball operations. The New Orleans Pelicans assistant general manager will take over for Masai Ujiri, who left to take over as general manager in Toronto.
Meanwhile, Indiana Pacers assistant Brian Shaw will interview Tuesday for the Nuggets' coaching vacancy, an NBA source told The Denver Post on Monday morning. Memphis Grizzlies coach Lionel Hollins, the other top candidate, will interview on Wednesday, as Denver looks to replace the fired George Karl.
Read more: Tim Connelly hired as Denver Nuggets general manager from New Orleans – The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_23476349/denver-nuggets-hire-tim-connelly-from-new-orleans#ixzz2WW8U1xza
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Pro snowboarder Torstein Horgmo’s video log takes you to Copper Mountain’s public park
- Dear Drewbie: Enter a ‘Youathlon’ for mental health with events you love and just one winner — you!
- Breckenridge Hiking Trails: Mohawk Lake
- Skateboarders descend on Breckenridge for Battle on the Blue
- Your guide to Summit County’s best OHV and Jeep trails
- Colorado 14er for sale: Buy Culebra Peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range for $105 million
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Summit County visitor captures possible mountain lion screams on video in Keystone
- After 30-foot tumble off Mount Royal, 73-year-old woman able to shake it off
- Photos: Peak 2 Fire burn area update