Tim Connelly hired as Denver Nuggets general manager from New Orleans
June 18, 2013
The Nuggets have hired Tim Connelly as their new general manager, team president Josh Kroenke told The Denver Post on Monday morning. Connelly's official title is executive vice president of basketball operations. The New Orleans Pelicans assistant general manager will take over for Masai Ujiri, who left to take over as general manager in Toronto.
Meanwhile, Indiana Pacers assistant Brian Shaw will interview Tuesday for the Nuggets' coaching vacancy, an NBA source told The Denver Post on Monday morning. Memphis Grizzlies coach Lionel Hollins, the other top candidate, will interview on Wednesday, as Denver looks to replace the fired George Karl.
Read more: Tim Connelly hired as Denver Nuggets general manager from New Orleans – The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_23476349/denver-nuggets-hire-tim-connelly-from-new-orleans#ixzz2WW8U1xza
News from across the Web
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Colorado kayakers, rafters won’t get high flows on the mellow Blue River this Memorial Day weekend
- Summit ‘Rugby’ County, USA: Home to the Blue Goose, Renegades and Summit Tigers rugby clubs
- Mountain Wheels: Audi’s high-energy SQ5 SUV aims at performance-minded drivers (review)
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- The Outsider: When should you remove a rod in your leg?