Tim Connelly hired as Denver Nuggets general manager from New Orleans
June 18, 2013
The Nuggets have hired Tim Connelly as their new general manager, team president Josh Kroenke told The Denver Post on Monday morning. Connelly's official title is executive vice president of basketball operations. The New Orleans Pelicans assistant general manager will take over for Masai Ujiri, who left to take over as general manager in Toronto.
Meanwhile, Indiana Pacers assistant Brian Shaw will interview Tuesday for the Nuggets' coaching vacancy, an NBA source told The Denver Post on Monday morning. Memphis Grizzlies coach Lionel Hollins, the other top candidate, will interview on Wednesday, as Denver looks to replace the fired George Karl.
Read more: Tim Connelly hired as Denver Nuggets general manager from New Orleans – The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_23476349/denver-nuggets-hire-tim-connelly-from-new-orleans#ixzz2WW8U1xza
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- 660 tons of herring: The Anderson family fishing story, from Summit County to Chignik, Alaska
- Dear Drewbie: Your feelings are what you eat (seriously) when it comes to mood and food
- KneeHab: 7 yoga poses for ACL rehab and recovery
- The Outsider: Is Gaper Day at A-Basin on the decline?
- Spring ice fishing on the honey holes of Lake Dillon