Wilson Chandler returns to Nuggets practice; Kenneth Faried injured
October 17, 2013
Nuggets forward Wilson Chandler returned to full practice on Thursday, which made coach Brian Shaw happy and had him thinking about the possibilities with his team mostly intact.
"It almost seemed as if there was a new energy, because he was out there with the guys," Shaw said. "So for me, as a coach, I was happy to see him out there because it kind of gives a more accurate look at what our team can really look like with him in the lineup."
Provided Chandler has no setbacks, he's in line to play in his first preseason game Saturday against the L.A. Clippers in Las Vegas.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Amped up: Dillon begins work on $8.4M upgrade to town’s premiere performance venue
- Wolverine returning to Colorado? Federal bureaucracy stands in the way
- Breckenridge-area housing project Trails at Berlin Placer takes 2 steps forward, 1 back
- Summit County crew rescues dog in distress on Ute Pass Trail