Wilson Chandler returns to Nuggets practice; Kenneth Faried injured
October 17, 2013
Nuggets forward Wilson Chandler returned to full practice on Thursday, which made coach Brian Shaw happy and had him thinking about the possibilities with his team mostly intact.
"It almost seemed as if there was a new energy, because he was out there with the guys," Shaw said. "So for me, as a coach, I was happy to see him out there because it kind of gives a more accurate look at what our team can really look like with him in the lineup."
Provided Chandler has no setbacks, he's in line to play in his first preseason game Saturday against the L.A. Clippers in Las Vegas.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Prep roundup: Tigers XC posts 18 personal-bests in Rifle
- Mountain Wheels: Volkswagen’s Southwest SUV road trip offers glimpse of Atlas (review)
- Take 5: An interview with first chair legend Nate Dogggg
- Bill Kresge completes mission to hula-hoop all 56 Coloado 14ers
- The Outsider: When should you remove a rod in your leg?
- Rescued Silverthorne hiker recounts how he survived 80 hours lost in Colorado 14er backcountry
- Colorado gem hunters are back near Alma mine that was once a mother lode of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral
- Mountain town news: As Vail Resorts grows, the numbers remain very flat
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- UPDATE: Police find missing Frisco resident uninjured near Tenmile Creek