Wilson Chandler returns to Nuggets practice; Kenneth Faried injured
October 17, 2013
Nuggets forward Wilson Chandler returned to full practice on Thursday, which made coach Brian Shaw happy and had him thinking about the possibilities with his team mostly intact.
“It almost seemed as if there was a new energy, because he was out there with the guys,” Shaw said. “So for me, as a coach, I was happy to see him out there because it kind of gives a more accurate look at what our team can really look like with him in the lineup.”
Provided Chandler has no setbacks, he’s in line to play in his first preseason game Saturday against the L.A. Clippers in Las Vegas.
Trending In: Sports
- Meet Nate Dogggg’s heirs to 1st chair at Arapahoe Basin
- Pre-season training for avalanche rescue dogs? It’s a thing
- Mountain Wheels: Further-transformed Hyundai Santa Fe is a pleasant pick
- Before HS state champs, locals find power in pedaling with The Cycle Effect
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area the first in North America to open terrain