Wilson Chandler returns to Nuggets practice; Kenneth Faried injured
October 17, 2013
Nuggets forward Wilson Chandler returned to full practice on Thursday, which made coach Brian Shaw happy and had him thinking about the possibilities with his team mostly intact.
"It almost seemed as if there was a new energy, because he was out there with the guys," Shaw said. "So for me, as a coach, I was happy to see him out there because it kind of gives a more accurate look at what our team can really look like with him in the lineup."
Provided Chandler has no setbacks, he's in line to play in his first preseason game Saturday against the L.A. Clippers in Las Vegas.
Trending In: Sports
- Taming The Beavers: A-Basin’s Alan Henceroth talks about a landmark expansion
- Buried alive: Colorado Rapid Avalanche Deployment team inches closer to standard avy dog training
- Summit Nordic launches GoFundMe campaign for Lake Placid Jr. Championships
- ‘Writing the book’: On a ski bike at Keystone with Devin Lenz of Lenz Sports
- The Outsider: When should you remove a rod in your leg?
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Dog seriously injured after run-in with skier on Tiehack in Aspen
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Trump administration puts recreational marijuana in crosshairs
- Greeley teen identified as victim of train wreck in Eaton