Join us at North Pond Park in Silverthorne on May 5 from 5-8 p.m. for Silvana's Community Gardens annual Kickoff Party and Seed Exchange. This event is a great opportunity to get more information on how community gardens work so we invite everyone to come! If you don't yet have a plot, there are still some available. This is a potluck party so please bring your favorite dish and beverage to share. For more information on this event and how to apply for a garden plot, visit http://silvanascommunitygardens.org/target="_blank">http://silvanascommunitygardens.org/.
Community garden kickoff party and seed exchange
Trending in: Ticker
- Summit County rescuers responded to three avalanches this weekend
- Off The Hill: The circle of life for a Breck local
- Judge sets Breckenridge hit-and-run trial for March
- Sue Frank vows to repay stolen money: 'I don't care if it takes until the day I die…'
- Summit County real estate sales top $157 million for October