Join us at North Pond Park in Silverthorne on May 5 from 5-8 p.m. for Silvana's Community Gardens annual Kickoff Party and Seed Exchange. This event is a great opportunity to get more information on how community gardens work so we invite everyone to come! If you don't yet have a plot, there are still some available. This is a potluck party so please bring your favorite dish and beverage to share. For more information on this event and how to apply for a garden plot, visit http://silvanascommunitygardens.org/target="_blank">http://silvanascommunitygardens.org/.
Community garden kickoff party and seed exchange
Trending in: Ticker
- Nurse rushed in to aid 17-year-old cyclist hit by vehicle in Breckenridge Monday
- Human-bear conflicts near Keystone lead to campsite shutdowns
- Summit County fire crews on scene to fight northern Colorado wildfire
- Juvenile cyclist collides with vehicle on Highway 9 in Breckenridge
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day