Join us at North Pond Park in Silverthorne on May 5 from 5-8 p.m. for Silvana's Community Gardens annual Kickoff Party and Seed Exchange. This event is a great opportunity to get more information on how community gardens work so we invite everyone to come! If you don't yet have a plot, there are still some available. This is a potluck party so please bring your favorite dish and beverage to share. For more information on this event and how to apply for a garden plot, visit http://silvanascommunitygardens.org/target="_blank">http://silvanascommunitygardens.org/.
Community garden kickoff party and seed exchange
Trending in: Ticker
- Dillon plans large-scale amphitheater renovations
- Take 5: Boulder Olympic triathlete Laura Bennett
- Summit High alumna to highlight pursuing passions at weekend graduation
- Summit Right Brain: Daniel "Moose" Bednarski is a singer/songwriter from Breckenridge
- Is sleep apnea killing your time on a high-altitude trail run?